♡ | kiss and make up

Taeguk didn't respond to the questions that were being thrown at him. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed the remote on Taeguk's table instead of in the draw.

"Taeguk, you have 5 minutes to tell me what has happened or you and Jungtae are sleeping early." Taehyung said, tapping his foot on the floor impatiently.

"Why do I need to? It's not my problem." Taeguk said while his parents eyes widened at the new attitude. Jungkook stared at the boy who realised he was getting the 'dad' look.

"Are you allowed to speak to your elders like that?" Jungkook said through gritted teeth. Work stressing him out and his bratty child increasing the stress.

"I don't care. You're mean." Taeguk shot back while Jungtae continued to babble, not aware of the situation as he was more interested in his building blocks.

"Jeon Taeguk. Go to your room now." Jungkook said but Taeguk didn't move. He wasn't interested in instructions or what his parents had to say. After all he should be allowed to colour and watch TV where ever he wanted.

"Taeguk!! Now!!" Jungkook shouted, frustrated. The little boy got off his seat and stomped away, upset.

After slamming the door shut with the little power he had Taeguk sat on his bed and started to talk to his teddies. A habit he picked up when he was little and tends to do it more often now a days.

"Kookie do you think he's being a brat because we don't give him much attention." Taehyung said, gently unlike Jungkook who shouted 5 minutes ago at his son.

"If it is he'll have to cope like every other child. I'm not having this behaviour and I'm definitely not having him answering back. That's not how I'm raising my child." Jungkook said too quick but Taehyung just rubbed Jungkook's hand to calm him.

"You stay and play with Jungtae I'll go talk to Gukkie." Taehyung said while Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung softly knocked on the door. His aim was to reassure his son that his parents could and would never stop loving them.

After opening the door and sitting on the dark blue bed sheets along with Taeguk, Taehyung started to speak.

"Gukkie, my angel, was that good?" Taehyung said, referring to what happened a while ago. Taeguk shook his head, knowing what he did that was wrong.

"Maybe we should write a letter to say sorry?" Taehyung said because Jungkook could never say no to the messy writing and the not so accurate drawings.

A couple of minutes went by and Taeguk was done. He walked down the steps, hand in Taehyung's as they stood in front of Jungkook who had a sleeping Jungtae in his arms.

"I wrote a letter because I'm sorry." Taeguk said, handing over the letter that had 'to appa' in messy writing on the front.

Im very sory for being mean and stomping my feet. I am sory for the TV and for drawing on the tayble. I love you lots and lots and lots. ♡♡

- Gukkie

Jungkook smiled upon the letter but quickly masked it with a straight face, making the little boy look up with big eyes.

"I'll forgive you if you give me a kiss." Jungkook said, pointing to his right cheek while Taeguk quickly pecked him.

"And I'll forgive you too if you give me a kiss." Jungkook said, pointing to his lips and looking at Taehyung.

"But I didn't do anything."

"You've hurt me with your looks now give me a kiss." Jungkook said with a smirk before Taehyung rolled his eyes and pecked the male's lips.