♡ | sick day

"Shhh!" Taeguk said very loud to the other two males who were playing with Jungtae's toys in the living room.

"What's wrong Gukkie?" Jungkook asked and put the toy car down.

"Papa is sleeping." Taeguk explained with his small finger placed on his lips.

"Hm it's 4pm why would he be asleep now." Jungkook muttered to himself. "Gukkie watch this monster while I check on eomma."

Taeguk nodded. He loved it when he could help his parents even if that meant dealing with his annoying brother. The little boy sat down with a car while Jungtae continued to crash his car into another car as loudly as he could whilst Taeguk continuously hushed him.

"Tae baby? Are you okay?" Jungkook said as he approached the bed. Smiling at the sight of Taehyung curled up under the sheets.

"Head hurts." Taehyung said and sneezed after. Jungkook chuckled at his loud sneeze and cuddled him. Taehyung was too ill to realise that the children were downstairs by themselves or he would have kicked Jungkook out of the bed.

"I'll get you some medicine." Jungkook said while Taehyung shook his head. He didn't want Jungkook to leave.

"I know you want cuddles but you need medicine." Jungkook let go of Taehyung while the other whined.

"Jungtae you can't crash into the ambulance, they help people." Taeguk said. Jungtae looked up from what he was doing but decided to ignore Taeguk and continue crashing his car into the ambulance.

Taeguk let out a sigh. What a strange child.

Jungkook came out with the medicine which caught both boys's attention.

"Who's sick?" Taeguk asked, putting his head on his forehead to check if it was him.

"Papa." Jungkook replied simply, wanting to make sure Taehyung was okay.

"I'll get my doctors kit." Taeguk said and left to his playroom.

Jungtae faked a cough to get medicine because he like the flavour. (Anybody else's cousins/other little kids do this?)

Jungkook chuckled and picked up the child. "You can't have medicine for a fake cough."

Taeguk got to the couple's room before Jungkook and decided to give him a check up.

"Okay I'm gonna check your head." Taeguk said and put his toy on Taehyung's forehead. He adjusted the temperature to the highest setting.

"Oh no, very hot, appa I need medicine fast!" Taeguk shouted. Jungkook chuckled as he entered the room.

"Can I give it to papa?" Taeguk asked.

"Hm be careful." Jungkook said and gave Taeguk the spoon.

"Thank you baby." Taehyung said after Taeguk fed him.

"The check up said you need cuddles and lots of love." Taeguk said. He crawled under the sheets and hugged Taehyung while Taehyung giggled kissing the child on the forehead.

A few minutes later Taeguk and Taehyung were fast asleep. Taeguk lay on top of Taehyung who had his arms wrapped around the little baby.

"Jungtae they're asleep." Jungkook said while Jungtae pointed. "Let's go to the park while they're asleep."

Jungtae clapped his hands to tell Jungkook yes.