♡ | ice creeeamm

"Appa, papa can we go shopping?"

Jungkook and Taehyung looked at their beloved son with confusion.

"You don't like shopping." Jungkook said. Taehyung hummed, agreeing with his husband. Taeguk threw the biggest tantrums when he didn't get what he wanted and was almost always moaning to go back home, shopping was a nightmare with this demon child.

"But Gukkie wants everyone to see Simba and  Nala please please Gukkie will be good." Taeguk smiled.

"Okay we'll go on two conditions."

Taeguk pouted but nodded nevertheless.

"Taeguk has to sit in the car seat and trolley without complaining." Taehyung said, smug that he had thought of terms that would make shopping easy.

"B-But Papa..." Taeguk whined only to be cut off by Jungkook. "I guess we can't go and I'm sure Simba and Nala wanted some ice cream."

Taeguk jumped up on the word ice cream. "Okay, I'll be good!" he said in an excited tone.

Taehyung put Taeguk in the car seat while Jungkook started the car. For once he didn't kick and complain. Taehyung smiled at his good behaviour, finding it more tolerable. Once everyone was in the car they set off.

"Appa let's get ice cream, Simba and Nala are very hungry." Taeguk said, examining his stuffed animals with care.

"How about you baby don't you want ice cream?" Taehyung asked. He turned around and held Taeguk's tiny hand in his own larger hand.

"Yes." Taeguk answered simply.

Jungkook got them all ice cream and stopped at the supermarket. Taeguk sat in the trolley. The young boy liked to push the trolley with his parents. Taehyung and Jungkook had to make sure they didn't trip over the small boy when he did so.

"Good boy." Jungkook praised while Taehyung ruffled his hair. Taeguk still wasn't done with his ice cream.

"Aw baby you're getting the ice cream everywhere." Taehyung said looking at the boy that was now a mess. Jungkook chuckled at the mess.

Taehyung cleaned him up

Taehyung cleaned him up. "Awww silly bunny." Taehyung said pecking Taeguk's forehead.

"Eomma why are you calling appa silly?" Taeguk asked, extremely confused. "I'm not, I'm calling you silly." Taeguk became even more confused. "But appa is the bunny." Taeguk said. His voice made it sound like it's serious. "Why am I the bunny?" Jungkook asked and pecked Taeguk's cheek. "Because when appa smiles he looks like a bunny but a cute like Sally not an ugly one." Jungkook smiled. He proved Taeguk's point.

"I'm honoured to look like one of your teddies." Jungkook said with a hand over his heart, making Taehyung giggle.