♡ | just like appa

It was another day, another very strange day. There seemed to be no normal in this house but it was perfect for everyone. No one had any complaints.

"Appa what are you doing?" Taeguk asked. He pushed the office door so the older male could only see half his face.

Jungkook took off his round glasses and smiled. The glasses complimented the older mans face in a beautiful way.

"I'm doing some work bub, why?"

Taeguk looked up with his big doe eyes, being cute without trying. "B-Because I wanna play with appa because papa won't let me go by the hot cooking think (oven) because papa says that Taeguk will get a boo boo because it's hot."

Taeguk explained, using more than the necessary amount of because.

"Okay bunny go sit in your office and appa will give you some paper."

The table and chair was set nicely next to Jungkook's larger one

The table and chair was set nicely next to Jungkook's larger one. They were identical except the colour of the green chair. Jungkook's was black and Taeguk wept because he 'wanted to be just like appa.'

Now the boy was attached to it and loved it but people Jungkook did business with often questioned it. Jungkook wasn't embarrassed instead he was proud of his little business man. Jungkook gave the small boy some paper and he instantly started doodling.

"Appa I want to wear glasses too!" Jungkook chuckled, he was prepared for this. The older took out some glasses with no lenses, they were the smaller versions of Jungkook's. "Here you go baby."

Sure he spolied the child but he was just so touched that Taeguk saw him as a role model and looked up to him.

Taeguk happily took the glasses and put them on. "Now I'm like appa!" Taeguk said happily. Jungkook chuckled and patted Taeguk's head. "Appa I wanna make a paper plane I saw papa make one."

"Give me a sec bunny." Taeguk counted one and Taehyung walked in. "Wow my two business people." Taehyung giggled and kissed Jungkook's cheek and then Taeguk's. "What's your new product baby?" Taehyung asked Taeguk who pulled a confuse face but shouted 'I'm making a plane!' anyway.

Taehyung giggled and his enthusiasm. "I guess your business won't die." Taehyung said as he rested his head on Jungkook shoulder. He hummed at the documents that he didn't read as there were too many words.

"If that's what he wants but right now he's interested in being like appa." Jungkook chuckled as he watched the little boy working hard on drawing a stick person. His attention only on the paper. Jungkook couldn't help but aw, he loved how Taeguk would furrow his eyebrows in confusion like Taehyung would. It was just too cute.

He looked up at Taehyung and puckered his lips, asking for a kiss. Taehyung giggled but granted his wish anyway.