♡ | a quiet house

Taehyung was being spoilt recently. Jungkook showered him with love and gifts and it confused Taehyung a little but who was he to complain. The male would be lying if he said he didn't love it. The attention and love Jungkook gave him normally was pure but now they couldn't get enough of sneaking a passionate kiss when Taeguk and Jungtae were distracted.

The couple were snuggled up on the sofa while watching a kdrama Taehyung was currently watching. Jungkook was starting to like the drama but he wouldn't admit it.

"Kookie where are the boys? It's really quiet." Taehyung said leaning into Jungkook's chest and listening to the calming heart beat.

"Well Taeguk's at Parkjae's. Jimin said he wanted to do a creative project with them and my mom has Jungtae because she wanted some time with him." Jungkook explained. "So it's just me and you."

Taehyung hummed. He was happy to have a couple day but he obviously missed his annoying but adorable children.

"Well what do you want to do today?" Taehyung asked. His eyes glued to the screen.

"Hm I don't mind but I was wondering. What if we joined the family games that Jin was setting up on Friday." Jungkook said as he ran his hand through Taehyung's soft hair. "I think it would be fun besides Taeguk is extremely competitive."

"I agree. I think we should but what about Jungtae?" Taehyung asked.

"My mom could take him again if I asked." Taehyung hummed again in response.

"I need a spa day." Taehyung said with a giggle.

"Hm are you implying you want to take a bath with me babe because all you had to do was ask. I'm all yours." Jungkook smirked. He was just teasing but being the bunny he was he wouldn't say no.

"You get more horny by the day." Taehyung mumbled. "Seriously how did you turn something so relaxing as a bath to something perverted."

Jungkook chuckled. "Just one of my many charms. Oh what if we went to that gig night. I heard some of our friends will be playing there." Jungkook suggested and Taehyung nodded eagerly.

"Now kiss me." Taehyung demanded with his lips puckered while Jungkook chuckled but obeyed, connecting their lips and sharing a passionate kiss.