♡ | new baby

Okay so I deleted twochapters since they were trash. This is the chapter where the baby is revealed !

Jimin led the three young boys to Taeguk's house where his baby brother was waiting. He had to babysit whilst the older males were trying to ensure that everything was set for the new arrival.

"Are you ready Gukkie?" Jimin asked playfully, ignoring his two sons that were bickering.

"Yah you two stop arguing now!" Jimin said, finally annoyed with the children. The both stopped instantly while Jimin knocked on the door. He rubbed his temples and wished they would hurry up so he could pass on his chaotic children to his husband.

"Appa!" Taeguk cheered when he saw his father at the door. Jungkook smiled and picked up the little boy, placing a loving kiss on his forehead.

"Wanna go see your baby brother?" Jungkook whispered. His aura was soft and gentle, something that wasn't very oftenly seen in Jeon Jungkook but when he became a father to two his heart swelled up and he fell in love with his second child immediately.

"Yes please!" Taeguk cheered.

Jungkook brought Taeguk into the living room where Taehyung was with the small baby. Taehyung's eyes were glued to the infant as if he was a masterpiece.

"Yay baby!" Taeguk cheered. He ran over once his dad put him down and stared at the baby wrapped in blankets. Taeguk placed a little kiss on the baby's forehead while Taehyung smiled brightly. The sight melted each person heart except Minjae and Parkjae who were busy bickering once more.

"Papa can we keep him?"

"Of course we can honey." Taehyung said in a quite tone. Careful not to wake the baby that was very difficult when awake yet they all loved him.

"Where's Jimin?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm here." Jimin said, standing right next to the sofa but Taehyung was so occupied with his children he didn't notice.

"Oh sorry." Taehyung said and chuckled.

"Papa did you not see uncle Minnie because he's small?" Taeguk asked while everyone but Jimin and the children who didn't understand laughed. The jokes about his height was not foreign to poor Jimin as he dealt with it a lot especially with Jungkook.

"That's my boy." Jungkook muttered while Jimin death glared him.

"Gukkie don't say that Uncle Minnie is very tall." Taehyung said, trying not to laugh but trying to ensure that Taeguk was kind.

"But papa next to you he's very small."

Jungkook laughed again, amused with the little boy who was acting like him. God damn he was proud.

"Okay no more bullying uncle Minnie." Taehyung said, more for himself as he would have woken up the child.

"Papa can I hold him."

"Of course you can Gukkie." Taehyung said.

Jungkook took Taeguk and placed him in his lap so he can hold the baby too just in case Taeguk drops the baby. That wasn't a risk he was willing to take with his new angel.

Taehyung placed the baby into Taeguk's hands. Jungkook held his head and tried to hold him without Taeguk throwing a tantrum.

"What's his name?!" Parkjae shouted from the other side of the room. Not understanding why everyone else was so quiet and gentle.

"Shhh too loud." Yoongi said, picking up the loud boy and taking him to see the baby.

"We don't know yet." Jungkook said.

"You don't know your baby's name?" Minjae said, joining everyone else. "You're weird parents."

I mean how can someone not know their own child's name right? Minjae giggled at the thought of the child never having a name.

"Hey! Behave that's rude." Jimin warned. "Accurate but rude! "

"Papa can we name him Jungkook?" Taeguk said.

"Hey that's my name." Jungkook said.

"No your name is appa."

Jungkook pouted. He put on an extra sad face to ensure that he got his name back.

"Okay you can keep the name appa." Jungkook smiled and chuckled.

"Papa how about Jungtae?" Taeguk said.

"That's a cute name Gukkie."