♡ | Appa's jealous!!

"I don't want to sit in here!!" Taeguk screamed for the nth time tonight. They were in the car ready to set off, but Taeguk wouldn't sit in the car seat.

Jungkook sighed with frustration. He wanted to leave and enjoy the night not fight with his brat of a child.

"Come on, baby. Don't you want to go out?" Taehyung said with a hopeful smile, Taeguk nodding in response. 

"Then you'll have to behave," Jungkook added, silence fell upon all three, though it wasn't awkward - In fact, it was relaxing for the young couple but for Taeguk it was unbearable. 

"Appa, where are we going?"

Jungkook smiled at Taeguk's curious question. Taeguk's curiosity closely resembled Taehyung's and Jungkook found it adorable.

"A restaurant."

Taehyung looked at him with a confused expression. "Why?" both Taes said in unison.

"Because." was all Jungkook said. 

"But koo-" 

"Nope, I won't tell you just because you call me kookie." Jungkook laughed, knowing that if he didn't interrupt Taehyung he would have to tell them. 

"Appa, how about if I call you kookie?" Taehyung and Jungkook burst into fits of laughter - "No, don't call appa that, we're going to a restaurant because your eomma and appa and mine want to see Taeguk." Jungkook explained. 

"Oh yeah, I forgot." 

Jungkook shook his head at his husband's response. Jungkook muttered a 'pabo' which didn't go unnoticed.

"Oh~!  appa said a bad word!" Taeguk exclaimed dramatically. Giggling afterwards.

"Appa is going in the naughty corner when we get back." Taehyung assured he knew that if he let Jungkook off then Taeguk would see that as special treatment. 

They arrived at the restaurant, It wasn't fancy, it was more cosy and relaxing so formal attire wasn't needed. They stepped in and scanned the place for their parents.

"Papa where are they?" Taeguk said as he pulled at Taehyung's sleeve, but couldn't reach properly. 

"I'll text them," Taehyung replied as he got out his phone. Jungkook picked up Taeguk and sat on a chair in the waiting room, swiftly placing Taeguk onto his lap. He started making ugly and weird faces - Taeguk giggling at the weird faces. Jungkook kept making stupid and silly faces as Taehyung came back to them.

"They said they're in traffic so they'll be a bit late." Taehyung informed, and sat down next to the other males. Taeguk kept laughing which confused Taehyung a little. 

"Why are you laughing little monkey?" Taeguk continued giggling. "Appa looks funny." Taehyung turned to look at Jungkook but nothing was wrong about his appearance.

"I'm confused." Taehyung muttered before a waiter then walked into the waiting room.

"Hello, welcome! Would you like a table?" he said.

"No, we're waiting for someone." Taehyung said with his boxy smile, making the waiter smile. Jungkook felt annoyed. He didn't know why, he had no valid reason. All the waiter did was smile and be kind...a bit too kind. 

"Well, I'd like to be your waiter tonight."

Jungkook's nose scrunched up and his eyebrows furrowed. Taehyung smiled his gorgeous and unique smile again. It made Jungkook feel annoyed once again. 

"No thank you, we're fine." Jungkook replied coldly. He didn't look the waiter in the eye, instead he focused on Taeguk and played with his hands. 

"Oh okay, I apologise?" The waiter stated awkwardly, it came out more of a question than a statement. He bowed and left. 

"Appa's jealous that the pretty man was smiling at Papa." Taehyung laughed at his cheeky son's statement.

"No! I wasn't." Jungkook said. He wasn't kidding anyone, not even the 3 year old. 

"Awww kookie, it's okay to be jealous." Taehyung said and pecked Jungkook's cheek. "I'm not jealous." Jungkook said. His tone sounded like he was shouting but it wasn't loud. 

"Appa's lying!" Taeguk exclaimed with a giggle.