♡ | mine or yours

Jungkook sat on the floor with Taehyung in between his legs who was on his phone. He found it so damn cute that they could just spend time relaxing together.

He watched as Taehyung gamed on his phone and Jungkook would never admit it but he was definitely they better player.

"Where's Taeguk?" Jungkook asked.

"In his play room." Taehyung replied while Jungkook hummed and kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"I'm so close to beating your highscore!" Taehyung said, focused on his game.

"No!" Jungkook said, trying to grab Taehyung's phone. Taehyung trued hard to fight off his husband and luckily for him the perfect distraction arrived.

Taeguk waddled in with his penguin plushie who replaced his tiger plushie recently. "Papa can I have a cupcake that Jin made?"

"Yea hang on a sec." Taehyung said, still trying to beat Jungkook's high score.

"Papa leave appa pleaseee. I want a cupcake!" Taeguk whined.

"Papa's mine now." Jungkook said. Taeguk pouted.

"I want papa." Taeguk said and hugged Taehyung who hugged back.

"No papa's mine." Jungkook said with his bunny smile. He just wanted to see what Taeguk would do and it was quiet entertaining.

"Appa I have a good idea." Taeguk said. Jungkook hummed and kissed Taeguk's nose. Smirking at how his child fought hard.

"We can share papa." Taeguk suggested, a hopeful smile plastered on his face.

"No we can't do that." Jungkook said while Taehyung giggled because of Taeguk's possessive yet cute behaviour.

"No! Appa! That's not fair!" Taeguk said with a pout. This was a rare occasion where Taeguk would throw a big tantrum.

"Alright that's enough." Taehyung said, still giggling. He rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. Taeguk, who was getting very irritated because he wanted his papa, went back to his playroom.

"Oh no I've annoyed my baby." Jungkook said. "Tae move a sec." Jungkook said and got up when Taehyung moved. He made his way to the playroom.

"Gukkie?" Taeguk sat there with a pout and stared down at the penguin.

"Aw baby I'm sorry papa is both of ours okay?" Jungkook said and picked him up. Taeguk still wore a pout and didn't utter a word.

"Are you angry with me?" Jungkook said sadly. Taeguk who was suppose to be giving Jungkook the silent treatment nodded.

"Well there's only one solution." Jungkook said and put Taeguk onto the baby blue sofa. Immediately he started tickling the boy who burst into fits of laughter and tried to make Jungkook stop.

"Okay break it up, here's your cupcakes." Taehyung said, handing both of them a cupcake.

"Appa I'll forgive you if we can do the fire for the marshmallows." Taeguk said which made Jungkook chuckle.

"He gets that from you." Jungkook said to Taehyung before directing his attention to Taeguk. "Yes we can do that but at the night, not the morning and tomorrow." Jungkook said, sternly.

"Yay." Taeguk cheered and hugged Jungkook and got a lot of frosting and sprinkles on Jungkook's shirt while Taehyung laughed.