♡ | fluff

A/n: here some fluff because I haven't updated in ages

"Come on Jungie time to put your sweater on." Jungkook said his arms open for the little baby to waddle into his arms which he did so.

"My little penguin huh?" Jungkook said while the baby nodded and put one of his toy cars on Jungkook's head.

"I put on." Jungtae said taking the sweater from Jungkook who chuckled.

"Okay you do it. I'll just be over here and play with this- what the hell is this?" Jungkook muttered while he looked down at the oddly shaped thing in his head. It was squishy but his confusion was short lived.

"Help!" Jungtae shouted. His arm was stuck in a sleeve and his head also stuck.

Jungkook chuckled and picked up the boy and placed him on his lap.

"Silly baby. Quick arm through here and here. Yay we did it!" Jungkook chuckled and started tickling the baby who giggled.

"See you need help from appa."

"I do it." Jungtae muttered.

"You did it? No I did it." Jungkook said but Jungtae responded faster with a "I do it."

"Give me a kiss." Jungkook asked putting his forehead on Jungtae's.

"I do it."

"Fine you did it now give me a kiss." Jungkook said chuckling when he finally got a peck on the cheek.

-------------♡-------------

Taehyung was sat at the coffee table and sorted his numerous papers. The phone rung and he went to go get it only to come back to papers on the floor.

"Oh Gukkie...." Taehyung said rubbing his head while Taeguk smiled brightly.

"Look papa I'm a paper monster." Taeguk said as he started making growling sounds.

"Oh no the monsters gonna eat me." Taehyung said sitting on the floor while Taeguk stomped towards him.

"Oh no!" Taehyung said slightly holding out his arm. When Taeguk finally reached him Taehyung pecked his cheek and his forehead.

"My paper monster needs a kiss." Taehyung said while Taeguk giggled.

"Papa need kiss too." Taeguk said and moved Taehyung's bangs out the way to kiss Taehyung's forehead.

"Awh my little tiger."

A/n: (/^*^)/