♡ | the end 😭

1 year later

Taeguk hopped down the stairs, his little feet hitting each step with a small thud. Jungtae was a couple steps behind and wanted to mimic the action.

"Don't you dare even think about it." Taehyung said as he scooped up the little boy. "You know you could fall."

"Daadaa." Areum shouted at Jungkook who flinched.

"Yes?"

"Toy!" Areum shouted again as her chubby little finger pointed to a plastic doll next to Jungkook.

"Ah so you had to shout for a doll." Jungkook huffed before passing the doll over.

Silence painted the house for a few seconds. Something that was incredibly unusual for the Jeon family.

"Tae?" Jungkook shouted, hoping for a response.

"Yes?"

"Why is it so quiet? Have the boys gone out?" Jungkook blabbered.

"No they're upstairs pretending to be asleep." Taehyung explained with a grin. He took a seat next to Jungkook who shook his head slightly.

"Why are the pretending to be asleep?"

"I don't know and I don't really want to question it." Taehyung said before letting out an adorable giggle.

"Ah we really have a weird family." Jungkook said as if he was stating facts.

"Yes but we're the best family!"

The end
I'm so sorry for this badly written ending (´;ω;') I promise I'll work harder in the sequel  which will is already out and completed  (shameless plug)

Thank you everyone for all the support on this badly written book 🐰💞 I can't believe some of you stayed until the end since this is literally so bad (っ◞‸◟c) but I'm gonna improve~! 🌸💘