♡ | the plane that flew out of the window

Taeguk's heart was set on making a plane. Jungkook gave him a paper, from the cupboard filled with all of Taeguk's stuff, while Taehyung helped the small male make the paper plane.

"Fold here and here and then the wings, that's it!" Taehyung instructed. He pecked Taeguk's chubby cheek as the two cheered in victory making Jungkook shush them softly.

"Well done, now fly it." Taehyung said.

Taeguk stood up from his seat. With all his force he threw the plane, which circled the room and ended up on Jungkook's desk.

"Taeguk let me do my work hun." Jungkook explained. He was 3 pages behind where he should be and that annoyed him. He really didn't want everyone at work to be mad at him. After all he was spending his time with his family instead of work. Not that he regretted it he just had to catch up.

Taeguk understood that his father wasn't in the mood and picked the plane up.

"Papa can I fly it?" Taeguk asked.

He didn't want to annoy anyone but Taehyung was concerned about Jungkook. He's been working harder than usual. The oldest male often came back home, exhausted and didn't have the time or energy for anyone.

Taehyung nodded and then waked over to Jungkook's desk while Taeguk happily flew his plane. The small boy didn't realise how stressed Jungkook was. However he was a child and to him stress didn't exist.

Taeguk threw his plane but instead of it circling around the room it went straight out the window. Taeguk's eyes widened and tears started to pool at his doe eyes. His first project had flown out the window.

"Papa!!" The small boy ran towards Taehyung in tears.

"Taegukkie what's wrong baby?" The small sobs took Jungkook's attention alongside Taehyung's.

"T-Taeguk was t-trying to fly the plane B-But it went out the window a-and n-now s-someone's going to take Taeguk's plane!" The sobs grew louder and Taehyung picked up the boy.

"Shhhhhh baby we can make another one." Taehyung said, rubbing the child's back and rocking him.

"N-No Taeguk killed his plane." Taehyung pecked Taeguk's forehead. He tried not to chuckle at how easily the boy gets emotionally attached to anything.

"It's not dead bunny but let's drink milky and go to sleep yea?"

Taeguk nodded. "Is appa sleeping too?" The small boy asked as he made grabby hands towards Jungkook. Taeguk got what he wanted and Jungkook picked him up. Kissing him softly.

"Yes come on." Jungkook said like he forgot about how far back he was on his work.

The truth is he couldn't stand the thought of Taeguk in tears. Especially over something like a plane and if he needed Jungkook to sleep to make him calm, Jungkook would happily fall asleep. Anything for his little prince.