♡ | tired, tired, tired

The week had been chaotic for the young couple. With work keeping them on their feet and the two needy children it became almost impossible to relax. It also became near impossible to spend time with each other which just lead to more stress.

Now that the children were put to bed the house fell silent apart from the noise from the television.

"You okay?" Jungkook muttered as he pecked Taehyung's forehead who just nodded lazily.

They were enjoying each others warmth until the sound of little steps were heard. Jungkook let out a small sigh, knowing that Taeguk wasn't tired at all but Taehyung was too tired to notice.

"Hello!" He said a bunny toy in his hand and a bright smile on his face.

"Gukkie isn't it passed your bedtime?" Jungkook asked the extremely energetic child.

"I don't know I can't read time."

"Didn't you teach him time?" Taehyung asked looking asked to Jungkook who furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"You were supposed to teach Gukkie I taught Jungtae numbers."

"No I taught his numbers."

"So we both taught Jungtae and no one taught Taeguk." Jungkook said followed by a sigh. How were they struggling with just two children.

"Gukkie go to bed I'll teach you tomorrow."

The little boy nodded before running up the steps.

"Babe we need to reconsider future plans." Jungkook muttered only making Taehyung look up at him with with a sense of disappointment.

"What do you mean by that?"

I hope you're enjoying these updates 🙈 lowkey spamming tho-