♡ | positive

Although the issues the young couple had before about the new child, they were excited to find out of they would be having another child.

They decided to not tell their children as they were unsure of what would happen as anything was possible.

"Kookie! It's coming-" Taehyung said but stopped mid sentence when he saw both of his children staring up at him.

"What's coming?" Taeguk asked genuinely confused at Taehyung words.

"Did I say coming? I meant cooking..."

Taeguk tilted his head in confusion but luckily for Taehyung, got distracted by the TV.

"Where's appa?" Taehyung asked but the little boy was too interested in the TV to care about answering the question.

Taehyung decided to go look for Jungkook himself and found him quite quickly. He was in his office with Jungtae in his lap who seemed to be throwing papers on the floor.

"Jungie pick that up." Jungkook said.

Jungtae followed the instructions, picking up the paper with his little hand. After he passed the papers to his dad.

"Thank you."

"Otay."

Taehyung smiled at the cuteness before walking over to Jungkook who smiled just as bright.

"What are the results my angel?"

"Positive! We're having another one."

Jungkook smiled seemed to get wider as he pulled Taehyung down for a small kiss.

"I wan..."

"You want kisses?" Taehyung asked as Jungtae nodded.

The couple laughed before kissing Jungtae who giggled happily.

These days were too precious to forget about. The joy the family had was something that no one else could find.