♡ | us time

"Bye baby have fun." Taehyung said and kissed Taeguk's cheek and giving him a quick hug although his heart didn't want to depart from his child.

"Be a good little monkey." Jungkook said also kissing him. The two felt a bit too emotional but Taeguk was still very excited.

"Parkjae!" Taeguk said, not interested in his parents anymore. The small boy ran inside and greeted his friend with a hug.

"Awww he's all big now." Taehyung said while Jungkook shook his head with his bunny smile. Still a little emotional from how fast Taeguk had grown.

"Come on babe you can't stand here until pick up time." Jungkook said. He took Taehyung's hand into his and placed a small kiss on it.

"I could if I wanted to." Taehyung said. " And I kinda want to."

They started walking towards the car. "Of course you could But I won't let you, you know I've never seen him so happy to sit in his car seat."

"That's true."

------------------------------------------

Taehyung and Jungkook got home and both of them dropped onto the couch. Taehyung rested on Jungkook's arm that was across the top of the sofa.

"What do you want to do today?" Jungkook asked.

"Hmm I don't know."

"And I refuse to do that." Taehyung said while Jungkook chuckled.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, tickling Taehyung's side while Taehyung giggled.

"Because."

Jungkook chuckled again. "Great reason babe." Taehyung snuggled deeper, he loved the warmth he felt when the two would cuddle it was just the cutest.

"Kookie why don't we go for a meal and then we could go for a walk, have some us time that isn't sexual."

Jungkook smiled lovingly at his husband. "Sounds good."

 ------------------------------------------

At 12:00 Taehyung and Jungkook left for their meal. This time it wasn't at McDonald's since they eat there all the time because Taeguk loved the happy meal so much. Besides it was getting boring to always eat there and extremely unhealthy.

"Let's go eat at the little café." Taehyung said with a bright, boxy smile. "Alright pretty baby."

A/n: this is the café, it's such a cute café >

A/n: this is the café, it's such a cute café >.<

Taehyung got seats while Jungkook ordered as he already knew what Taehyung wanted.

------------------------------------------

Eventually Jungkook got the food and sat down with Taehyung. "Here you are baby boy." Jungkook said, placing the drinks and food to the correct places. "Thank you kookie but you have my drink." Taehyung giggled.

"Oh sorry baby tiger." Jungkook said and swapped the drinks.

"Kookie you ought to take more breaks, you're working so much that you don't know what you're doing." Taehyung said while Jungkook nodded and started eating.

"We should bring Taeguk here." Jungkook said before chewing, diverting the conversation before Taehyung started scolding him.

"You really think that he'll give up a happy meal?" Taehyung asked.

"All that McDonald's is unhealthy." Jungkook said, slightly frowning.

Taehyung giggled. "Not everyone needs to have abs Mr muscle pig." Jungkook glared at the giggling male in a playful way.

The two male continued laughing and talking. Until the realised that theyve been in the cafe for longer than they wanted.

"We have an hour until pick up do you want go on that walk?"

"Yes."

"Good because I know a place."

------------------------------------------

"Step this way." Jungkook said. The buff male insisted on it being a surprise so he covered Taehyung's eyes and lead him around.

"Ready?"

Taehyung nodded, eager to see what Jungkook was so excited about showing him. Jungkook removed his hands, down to Taehyung's waist while the slightly shorter male gasped.

Jungkook smiled and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder. "Wow it's beautiful." Jungkook hummed. He brought Taehyung to face him and placed his lips onto Taehyung's. Leaving a long and passionate kiss.

 Leaving a long and passionate kiss

"There's more." Jungkook muttered. Taehyung's eyes sparkled and his face lit up. "Show me! Show me! Show me!" The boy chanted. Jungkook smiled and kissed Taehyung's forehead. He took Taehyung by the hand and led him to the place, behind the trees and over a couple of bridges.

------------------------------------------

"Should we bring Taeguk here?" Taehyung said as the drove back to their home area. "Of course baby boy, I love you." Taehyung kissed Jungkook's hand. "I love you more."

A/n: 654 words, I think that's the most I've ever wrote. Next chapter will be about Taeguk's day at school.