♡ | running away is a bad thing

Jungkook managed to find a healthy restaurant that was suitable for children. It was a lot of work but he did it.

Once they got a table, which took a while and left the children very impatient, the family started to order.

"No happy meal?" Taeguk said, trying to read some of the words but he could only read and, the and so. He didnt see any pictures of the toys he could get, I  mean what kind of restaurant doesn't give out toys?

"No baby appa wanted a health restaurant." Taehyung said, reading the menu and looking for something he liked.

"You two are so unhealthy." Jungkook said,  immediately finding his favourite dish.

"Hey before Taeguk you and Yoongi had lamb skewers every week." Taehyung said, sticking his tongue out at his husband like a child.

"I was young!" Jungkook replied.

"You were like 20 that's an adult!" Taehyung quickly replied.

"No fighting at dinner!" Taeguk said, hushing his parents.

They both apologised to their child and chuckled at their mini argument.

Soon dinner was over and outside had become a dark setting. Oh how the parents loved this time, how they would relax with each other after their children had fallen asleep.

"We should go to that park. It's great when it's dark." Jungkook suggested.

"Hm maybe not, Taeguk runs off when he's at the park." Taehyung said, holding onto the child who had just spotted a stray cat and wanted nothing more than to take it home.

Taehyung soon sighed and switched children as Taeguk was becoming troublesome and tiring.

"Indoor park?" Jungkook asked, holding Taeguk's hand as he kept struggling free and running off while Jungtae poked Taehyung's lips.

"Appa look cat!" Taeguk exclaimed.

"Yes baby I see it but you can't have it."

"Maybe tomorrow." Taehyung said. He wasn't really up for anything. "Jungie please stop poking my lips."

"Oh I know, Gukkie do you what to go to an arcade?" Jungkook asked while Taeguk nodded eagerly and shouted yes.

Now at the arcade

Taeguk ran around with Jungkook following him to make sure nothing happens while Jungtae wanted to play all of the games. He held onto any machine that he went past.

"Let's play the car game." Taehyung said to Jungtae and put in a coin. He sat in the seat with Jungtae in his lap.

3 2 1 GO

When Taehyung gripped the steering wheel, Jungtae put his hands over Taehyung's large ones.

"VROOOO!" Jungtae shouted which made Taehyung giggle. They won 20 tickets and went to find Jungkook and Taeguk who were playing basketball.

"Papaa I can't reach the hoop." Taeguk whined. "It's not fair."

"You're not supposed to, you have to throw the balls in." Taehyung explained and demonstrated, shooting perfectly.

"Bumpy cars!" Taeguk shouted and ran off while the rest followed.

"Gukkie slow down!" Taehyung shouted but the little boy was way too excited to even listen.

"This is such a bad habit of his." Jungkook muttered, planning on doing something about it. Once he got grip of Taeguk Jungkook glared at him. "No Bumpy cars because you ran away, how many times have we told you to stay near appa or papa?"

"Sorry..."

After they finished playing pretty much every game, Taehyung exchanged the tickets for two identical teddies so niether of the boys could complain about who had what.

On the way back both boys fell asleep which meant one less chore when Taehyung and Jungkook got home.

A/n:

Anyway idk what this chapter is tbh I just needed to publish something. I've decided this book might finish around 75 chapters maybe 60. Maybe I'm not entirely sure but there will be a sequel about Taeguk when he's older (he will definitely be having a girl 😂 jk, if I'll get that far)

Thank you for all you guys who have stayed with this badly written book which slowww updates ❤❤