♡ | twins

"We're ready!" Jungkook said, holding Taeguk's hand and walking down the stairs. Taehyung couldn't wait to see the cute outfit that Taeguk and Jungkook brought. Jungkook had spoke so fondly about it ever since he made the purchase. Now finally it was reveal day.

Taehyung giggled when he saw the little kid in front of him. "Kookie why does he look like a mini version of you?"

 "Kookie why does he look like a mini version of you?"

"He said he wanted to look like me

"He said he wanted to look like me." Jungkook said with a smile.

"Papa isn't it cute?" Taeguk asked, also smiling.

"Yes Gukkie it's very cute." Taehyung said.

"Jungtae tell appa he is bad." Taehyung said to the little boy who was sitting on the couch and playing with some random toy. Jungtae pointed to Jungkook and shook his head.

"Appa's not naughty." Taeguk said, instantly defending his beloved father

"Aw Jungtae is a meanie." Jungkook said as a joke, pouting to emphasise his fake sadness.

"No appa Jungtae is not a meanie." Taeguk said, taking the situation very seriously. He couldn't believe his family was fighting over an outfit.

"He's only joking baby." Taehyung said, pecking Taeguk's cheek who let out a small oh.

"Give appa a kiss now." Taeguk said and pointed to Jungkook. Jungtae looked up and puckered his lips.

"Who taught him this?" Taehyung asked looking at the baby like he was the only thing he needed in the world

"Who taught him this?" Taehyung asked looking at the baby like he was the only thing he needed in the world. Jungkook crouched down slightly whilst Jungtae put his hands on Jungkook's head and gave him a little kiss.

"I did it!" Taeguk said, smiling.

"Awie Gukkie good boy." Taehyung said. "You're already an amazing older brother!"

"So are those the clothes you wanna wear on your birthday?" Jungkook asked while Taeguk nodded.

A/n: sorry for this short chapter but I'm now gonna focus on this book and instagram now that merch is done

Sorry for the lack of updates ❤💙