♡ | mine not yours

After a while the couple realised that it was time to go see the gig. Taehyung was excited but he didn’t want to lose his source of warmth so he whined and complained when Jungkook got up. After a couple of seconds of pouting, the male got bored and went to his shared bedroom.

“Kookiee, cuddles?” Taehyung said with his arms wide open. Jungkook shook his head as he styled his hair. He was fully dressed, his hair was parted neatly and he was ready to go whereas Taehyung was still in his pyjamas, his hair messy and wasn’t ready to go at all.

“Get ready we’re going to be late.” Jungkook said while Taehyung huffed but started picking his outfit.

The male grabbed some black, ripped jeans and a white t-shirt that was Jungkook’s but Taehyung had stolen it.

“Wow my pretty baby.” Jungkook said, placing his lips on Taehyung’s for a short but sweet kiss. “Let’s get going.”

They both made it on time although Taehyung complained about not getting enough cuddles but, somehow, Jungkook managed to resist that pout and drove down to the outdoor stage.

After parking they both made their way down. Taehyung cheered loudly when he saw Baekhyun setting up the stage while Jungkook hushed him and told him they haven’t started yet.

“I’m only practising.” Taehyung said, giggling.

They made their way over to the table where the red cups sat. Each cup half full with alcohol. It’s been a while since the couple drank and Jungkook knew that they still couldn’t drink because picking up your child from your best friend’s house isn’t exactly ideal.

“I want a drink…” Taehyung muttered, staring at the cups.

“I’m sure one won’t hurt, key word ONE.” Jungkook said, emphasising the one so Taehyung wouldn’t get drunk so he’d have to pick up both of the boys.

Taehyung picked up the drink, sighing in content after taking a sip while Jungkook fought the urge to get drunk himself. He remembered drinking almost every day when he was a teenager but the male wouldn’t even dare to now that he had two amazing children to raise. 

Taehyung wasn’t drunk enough to deal with how loud it was but what did he expect but what he definitely didn’t expect was Jungkook’s clingy ex to be there. The boy that Taehyung couldn’t dislike more than what he actually did but he decided to ignore him and focus on supporting his friends. There was no way this boy could get Jungkook, not when he belonged to Taehyung.

"Oh Kookie hi, didn't expect you to be here." The boy smiled sweetly while Jungkook just hummed.

"Oh and who's this?" The boy said while looking Taehyung up and down, only feeding the urge for Taehyung to punch him.

"I'm Taehyung, Jungkook's husband and who are you?" Taehyung said, imitating the action the other did before.

"I'm Kookie's ex. I didn't know your standards dropped so much babe." He said, turning to Jungkook and placing his hands on his chest. Taehyung growled lowly. He hated how this guy was all over his husband.

"Well if you're a gift sent from heaven than why is he fucking me instead of you?" Taehyung snapped wile Jungkook chuckled and removed the hands from his chest. "Come on kookie the gig is over and we have to go pick up OUR children."

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and dragged him away from the annoying male. Jungkook smirked, he wouldn't tell Taehyung this but he loved it when it was possessive. To him it was the softest thing ever.

"Why did you even go out with that jerk? Seriously what did you see in him. I mean he thinks he all amazing and-"

Jungkook cut Taehyung off but kissing him passionately.

"My love, don't yet angry over him he's not worth it and you know that I wouldn't give you up for the world. Besides I decided to marry a n d have kids with you angel. You're my world." Jungkook said as connected their lips again and made sure that his ex was watching. "Now lets go and enjoy the little time we have left alone."

Taehyung smiled brightly, all the anger leaving as soon as he heard the soft word coming from is husband. At that moment Taehyung knew that he couldn't stop loving this man.

A/n: long chapter for not updating, I also wrote this in business lmao