♡ | Taekook's beginning

Taehyung was a young teenager around 16. He was a bubbly, cute boy that was extremely difficult to resist. Everyone loved Taehyung's presence and company except for one boy, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook had one simple reason to hate Taehyung, this being he was too happy and too kind for a teenager. Jungkook simply couldn't believe that he was genuine instead he believed that Taehyung's act was completely fake.

Of course Taehyung realised how Jungkook would hardly speak to him and he couldn't understand why. He hated how he had a crush on the one boy who wouldn't talk to him but he needed him so he decided to ask him one day in the corridors.

"Hello!" Taehyung said smiling while Jungkook rolled his eyes and continued to get his book from his locker. The boy huffed at his failed attempt to get the other's attention.

"Aren't you going to talk to me?" Taehyung asked but Jungkook remained silence, completely ignoring the pout and his big brown eyes.

"Yah why don't you like me?" Taehyung asked, more frustrated with not being able to talk to Jungkook.

"Just shut up." Jungkook said and walked away leaving an confused Taehyung behind.

"Minnieee why won't he talk to me? I've tried everything but the only thing he ever says is shut up or go away. He's so mean." Taehyung said as he crossed his arms and huffed again.

"For the 100th time Taehyung I don't know. Now will you eat, lunch time wasn't made for you to complain." Jimin said, happily chewing on his sandwich while trying to comfort his friend.

"He talks to you. What did I do to him?" Taehyung said between mouthfuls. Jimin shook his head and decided to end the conversation there for the sake of his sanity.

Soon more friends joined and Taehyung decided to shut up as most of them were close to Jungkook and they would probably spill it all to him. Taehyung could not face that although he continued to talk to Jungkook hoping he would continue the conversation but that was unlikely.

~

Weeks had passed and Jungkook hasn't spoken a word to Taehyung but he wasn't telling him to shut up or to go away instead he quietly listened to Taehyung.

Although he wasn't being mean, Taehyung decided to give up. Jungkook didn't want to speak to him and that wasn't going to change. It would be a lie to say that Taehyung wasn't disappointed with not being able to make a new friend but he realised that Jungkook could live peacefully and that was enough to keep a smile on his face.

Jungkook had noticed the sudden distance and he didn't know why but he felt a sense of loneliness. He had all the friends at the school that he could wish for but without Taehyung rambling on about what he did and asking random questions his day didn't seem to be complete. He wanted Taehyung to come back and speak to him but his pride told him not to talk to Taehyung unless he came up to Jungkook.

~

A few weeks later Jungkook saw something he wished he didn't.

Taehyung was sat in the cafeteria with another boy who was holding his hand and placing soft kisses on his knuckles. Taehyung attempted to pull his hand away at times, feeling awkward with being so public but the boy didn't seem to care and grabbed Taehyung's hand back.

Jungkook growled while he stared at the two.

"Did you just growl?" Jin asked following Jungkook's gaze to find out what he's looking at.

Jungkook didn't respond instead he continued to stare while Hoseok chuckled.

"Has big bad Kookie got a crush?" Hoseok said in a teasing tone while Jungkook glared at him.

That did get Jungkook thinking though. Was it a crush? Or did Jungkook need a serious lay down?

Jungkook switched between the two constantly until he let his pride break and admitted to himself that he was indeed crushing on Kim Taehyung, the guy he hated at the start of the year.

Taehyung left the cafeteria long before lunch was over and that slightly concerned Jungkook. He got up from his seat and followed after, only to find Taehyung sitting outside on a bench. Instantly he sat next to the smaller male.

"Hey."

"Wha- did you just talk to me?" Taehyung said surprised while Jungkook nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry for not talking to you. Maybe we can start over?" Jungkook said, turning his head to face Taehyung who nodded eagerly. "So wanna hangout tomorrow?"

"Yes!" Taehyung said with a giggle which Jungkook allowed himself to enjoy. He smiled along with Taehyung.

Soon hangouts turned into dates. It was on one day where the boys were playing overwatch when Jungkook was feeling more clingy than usual and he couldn't help but ask Taehyung on a date. The boy obviously accepted, squealing and hugging him tightly.

Taehyung made it official. It was a normal day Taehyung was over at Jungkook's. His head on Jungkook's lap as he ran his fingers through his hair. Jungkook's parents were so used to Taehyung and they loved the company he gave Jungkook.

"Kookie can we be boyfriends? I mean we struggle to be without each other for a day so surely that makes sense but if you want to say no feel free to. I'm not pressuring you into anything-"

"Tae, shh, I'd love to be your boyfriend." He said as he leaned down to peck the soft lips, earning a giggle a sound that he'd grown to love so much.

3 years passed before Jungkook decided to propose. They were 19 and most people said they were too young but in their opinion age wasn't how you should measure when you should get married. Instead it was how committed you are to that person and this couple were ready to spend everyday with each other.

A couple months after their marriage they decided to have a child and everything was perfect.

Jungkook was thankful for that guy in the cafeteria who he can't remember. He was thankful that he helped him realise how much he truly loved Taehyung and that love would never die.

A/n: hii here's the chapter on how they met since some of you wanted that. Thank for for all the views, honestly I feel so loved I could cry 😭💙💜💙💙💙💙💜💙