♡ | yesterdays monsters

"PAPAAAAAAAAAA, APPAAAAAAAA!"

Taehyung ran into Taeguk's room alongside Jungkook.

"Taeguk, baby - are you okay?" Taehyung's voice was laced with worry and Jungkook had worry written on his face. The young couple were startled and didn't care about their own pleasure in that moment. The room was in perfect condition, nothing was touched and neither was the boy. Jungkook let out a sigh of a relief. 

"I want to sleep with you pwease."

Taeguk had so many advantages since he was so cute, and one was baby talk. Taehyung and Jungkook found it really cute and they just couldn't resist whatever he asked for with it.

"Come on." Taehyung said and Taeguk cheered happily, standing up.

His adorable onesie and the baby talk, who could say no?

All three climbed into bed, Jungkook was in the middle, his arms around Taeguk and Taehyung's waist. One male rested on Jungkook's right shoulder and the other on the left. A painful way to sleep but he didn't mind much besides Taehyung would give himp the nicest massages after.

They all drifted to dreamland - but it didn't last too long. After an hour they heard crying. Jungkook stirred and eventually his eyes fluttered open.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook's voice was hoarse and croaky.

"Appa, the monster is eating me!" Taeguk screamed.

Taehyung woke up, he muttered and snuggled until his eyes opened.

"W-what?" Taehyung whined.

Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's back. It was an attempt to get him back to sleep. The male hardly slept ever since Taeguk, so Jungkook wanted him to have a decent night.

"Baby, there are are no monsters, remember?" Jungkook whispered. 

He patted Taeguk's back and petted his hair - it calmed the boy, the crying soon turning into into small whimpers. Jungkook looked towards the direction of the boy and saw him fast asleep, pecking his forehead.

(Morning)

"Neo anin cheokhajima, nune boijiman, neomeoganeun geol, what did you do yesterday?" Music emitted from the kitchen, two voices screaming the lyrics. 

(Stan block b u clowns)

A small smile made it's way onto Jungkook's lips as he walked downstairs in a white shirt and sweat pants.

"Gomin cheokhajima, Yeouin geol aljiman, Neomeoganeun geo, What did you do yesterday?"

The music stopped and both males let out a whine. 

"Appa! Put the music on." Taeguk whined, while Taehyung stood there with a pout.

"No. Breakfast first and then we're going out."

Taeguk cheered and hugged Jungkook's legs. He loved a good family adventure.

"Haven't you got work?" Taehyung asked.

"No, it's my day off and I want to go out." Jungkook cooed, kissing Taehyung softly.

"Appa, why do you kiss eomma on the mouth?" Jungkook chuckled. "It's complicated, you'll know when you're older." Taehyung replied.

"That's a cliché response."

"You are cliché."