♡ | taeguk please

Jin left after seeing the newborn. He was just as tired as Taehyung and Jungkook but made it home and relaxed. Meanwhile Taehyung and Jungkook were trying to figure out where the kids would sleep.

"Jungtae you cant sleep with us forever." Taehyung said to the child who refused to leave the crib. Jungkook had to move Areum to make sure she didn't wake up.

"Can!" Jungtae shouted, laying down and pretending he was asleep.

"Papa why don't you put the new baby in the nursery and leave Jungtae here?" Taeguk asked. He was confused as to why his parents were so determine to get Jungtae to sleep in his own room.

"Because he can't sleep with us forever. He has to have his own bed and room." Taehyung explained.

"Just for one night Jungtae." Taehyung almost pleaded. Memories of getting Taeguk to sleep in his own room flashing by.

"I know what we can do." Jungkook said as he cradled little Areum in his arms. "Jungtae and Taeguk could share a room so Jungtae isn't scared."

"That's a good idea. The house is only three bedrooms..."

"No! Jungtae can't sleep with me! He's messy and he doesn't like my toys!" Taeguk shouted. The idea of sharing a room with the baby monster almost burning him.

"Come on Gukkie give it a try. For me?" Taehyung said hopefully. He almost squealed when Taeguk lightly nodded.

🐰night time🐯

Areum was fast asleep but Taehyung and Jungkook weren't. Both were trying hard to sleep but it just wasn't working. Taehyung pushed his body up with a groan.

"Papa! Jungtae is going to mess my room!" Taeguk said as he pushed the door open. He was holding onto Jungtae's hand who looked half asleep.

"Gukkie did you wake your brother up?" Jungkook asked.

"No!"

"Gukkie you have to share your room and Areum will wake up if you keep doing this." Taehyung explained before Taeguk pouted and returned back to his room with a huff.

"Go on Jungie." Taehyung said to the boy who was sat crossed leg on the floor.

"He's asleep."

"Oh dear Lord."