♡ | little prince

The afternoon was filled with laughter and relaxation, "Come on - let's go out now, yeah?" Jungkook suggested.

Taeguk jumped up and ran upstairs, eager to finally start the adventure.

"Let's go get ready then." Taehyung told his husband, pecking Jungkook's lips before he ran upstairs with Taeguk.

"Appa, come on!" Taeguk shouted, Jungkook smiling to himself as he ran up the stairs.

"Papa, where's appa?" Taeguk asked as Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and carried on dressing the boy. "Let me get some shoes..." Taehyung trailed off, making his way over to the shoes and picking up a pair of vans.

"AhHhhHh papa!" Taeguk shrieked, voice sounded frightened. What could it be? A murderer? A kidnapper? Taehyung ran quickly to Taeguk as these thoughts appeared.

Jungkook. Taehyung sighed and watched Jungkook tickle Taeguk, "Appa, no! Please, I'll be good! Papa help me!" Taeguk whined between laughs and giggles.

Taehyung walked over in attempt to help Taeguk, but Jungkook pulled Taehyung closer to him.

"Yah! Get off me!" Taehyung ordered, followed by a giggle. Jungkook placed his lips onto Taehyung's, forgetting about tickling Taeguk.

"Yay I'm free!" He squealed and ran off, Jungkook following after. Both males ran around until Jungkook caught Taeguk. "Come on, we're getting late, I bet Papa's already ready." Jungkook chuckled.

A little sound that resembled a whine left Taeguk's mouth. "No, appa I want to be ready first." Taeguk pouted which made Jungkook chuckle.

"Competitive, huh?" Jungkook asked to which he earned an eager and a little aggressive nod. "Just like appa because you're appa's baby." He muttered.

They stepped inside of the room, Jungkook was right - Taehyung was ready.

"Hurry up and get ready." Taehyung said with a pout that resembles the one Taeguk wore a couple of minutes ago. "Okay, my princess." Taeguk's face turned into a concentrated one, as he stared at the floor in an odd manner and continued thinking.

"Appa, if Papa's your princess than what am I?" Jungkook and Taehyung burst out laughing. "You're my prince, Papa's my queen."

"Than appa's the king, am I right Papa?"

"You are, well done Taeguk."

A/n: short chapter, thanks for all the reads votes and comments. They mean a lot and make me laugh 😂 Thanks