♡ | late late late !!

Taeguk slept with Jungkook and Taehyung because of the death of his plane. This was a pro of losing his first product and experiencing a little heart break.

Even though the little boy was asleep, Jungkook and Taehyung lay, wide awake. "Kookie...?" Taehyung whispered. He was on the left side of Jungkook with a muscular arm around him.

"What's wrong baby?" Jungkook asked, whispering to make sure Taeguk remains asleep.

A soft peck was placed on Taehyung's forehead. Something he found to be such a loving gesture.

"I can't sleep." Taehyung muttered. This was the one time Taeguk slept and it was quiet but Taehyung's body refused to give into sleep.

"Me too."

Taehyung snuggled and inhaled Jungkook's sweet scent. Placing his lips onto his husband's. Jungkook kisses back of course, he felt like with all the work on his plate he didn't have enough time to just sit back and show his lovely husband affection. The two pulled apart staring at each other lovingly.

"He's a crazy monkey isn't he?" Jungkook said and placed a soft kiss on Taeguk's forehead who moved to cuddle closer to Jungkook.

"He is." Taehyung agreed, smiling at the adorable sleeping child.

Just as Jungkook was going to say something, a little yawn was let out. Taeguk sat up rubbing his eye with his small hand.

"Why are you awake?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know." Taeguk replied sleepily. The small male lay back down onto his father's shoulder.

"My silly baby." Jungkook muttered before placing another kiss on the boy's forehead and then one on Taehyung's.

A short while later Taeguk fell asleep however Taehyung and Jungkook were still awake.

"You still awake tiger?" Taehyung nodded on Jungkook's shoulder.

––––(morning)––––

"Wake up!!" Taeguk shouted for the nth time this morning. "Appa!! Papa!!" The small, annoyed male said. The only thing the boy could think of was screaming so that's what he did.

"Woaw okay I'm awake." Taehyung muttered. "Come on let appa sleep for a little longer."

Taeguk nodded finally getting the attention from one of his parents. "Papa what are we doing today?" Taeguk asked, trying to get onto a chair but struggling so Taehyung had to help him.

"I don't know hun, appa has work today so why don't we go shopping?" Taehyung asked and received and eager nod. Jungkook ran down the stairs.

"Be careful appa no running on the stairs!" Taeguk scolded. He had learnt from the many times of tripping up.

"Sorry Gukkie, I got to go, have a good day." Jungkook said after kissing Taehyung's lips and Taeguk's cheek.

After shouting goodbye again Jungkook ran out of the house, clearly late again. He really ought to work on his timing but it was clear that he wouldn't come around to it.

Taehyung giggled at the thought of Jungkook being scolded for being late once again.