♡ | chaos is our aesthetic

Taehyung had just finished a pile of work so he was beyond tired but he had to look after the children besides Jungkook was too busy planning for the business trip. He was nervous for the few days away so there was a lot more planning than usual. As Taehyung entered the living room he saw Jungtae with a bottle of smarties. The little boy put at least 7 in his mouth which was way too much.

"Jungie! Chew now." Taehyung said in fear that he would choke. Jungtae just started to laugh which just made Taehyung more scared.

"Babe chew." Taehyung said as he moved his mouth to look like he was chewing. Instead of copying the action Jungtae laughed again.

He pushed himself off the couch and ran down the hall.

"Jungtae! Don't run you're going to choke!" Taehyung said, trying to get the little boy without making it seem like he was playing tag.

Taehyung grabbed the child and placed him on the sofa. He then took the tube of smarties away while Jungtae tried to grab it back.

Soon the baby tried to cry while Taehyung sighed.

"Baby look baby shark." Taehyung said and played the annoying yet catchy song.

Jungtae laughed loudly completely forgetting about the chocolate that he was chugging before.

Meanwhile Taeguk was sat his little green desk next to Jungkook's larger one. He kept rambling about school and how he struggled with the work one time. Jungkook sighed while massaging his temples. He knew that this wasn't what a grown man should do but he really wanted to run up to Taehyung and cuddle him until he can fall asleep.

"Appa what are you doing?" Taeguk asked confused.

"Nothing, just work." Jungkook replied as he scribbled down more notes. "Appa's going to be away for 3 days so you have to be good for papa."

"I'll be really really really very good." Taeguk said with a big smile while Jungkook patted his head.

Jungtae fell asleep after the song was played more than what Taehyung could take so the poor man was left with a headache. After setting Jungtae in his crib, he collapsed on his bed.

Jungkook chuckled when he saw his sleeping angels. "Should we go to the park?"

"Yes let's go get ice cream." Taeguk said taking Jungkook's larger hands and dragging him away.