♡ | yes..?

Taeguk sat in Taehyung's lap. His parents were acting strangely for the past few weeks. He didn't give it much thought as his interest lingered on his plastic toys and colouring books.

"Papa are you going to be weird today as well?" Taeguk asked, hugging a purple bunny toy. He messed with the floppy ears and held him tightly.

"Appa and I are trying to work something out, sorry baby if we're ignoring you, it's a little important but I promise when it's over we'll go out and spend a lot of time with you." Taehyung explained while Taeguk nodded.

Taehyung cuddled the little boy. He was sure that his child was so perfect and he would grow to be an amazing man.

"Papa can we play?" Taehyung nodded while Taeguk rushed off to grab a board game. The small male came back with monopoly. Taehyung chuckled before shaking his head.

"Gukkie, why monopoly?" Taehyung asked. He didn't want to play this game because Taeguk didn't know how to and it took ages. Besides there's no such thing as rules in monopoly when Taeguk was around.

"Because it's fun." Taeguk said, trying to sort the game but ended up putting everything in the wrong place. Taehyung helped even though he hated the game. The hard life of a parent.

"Can I be the doggy?" Taeguk asked. Taehyung nodded and kissed Taeguk's forehead. An action he had grown used to doing.

A couple of minutes later~

"Gukkie that means you go to jail." Taehyung explained.

"But papa I've been a good boy. I didn't steal anything but one biscuit from appa's jar this morning but-"

Taehyung giggled. "Okay silly monkey let's carry on and ignore that card however I think we should tell appa about that." Taeguk pouted but nodded.

After Taehyung rolled the dice Taeguk got bored but luckily Jungkook came to the rescue.

"Appa!" Taeguk cheered and hugged him tightly.

"Woah...Hello Gukkie." Jungkook said and kissed Taeguk's cheek, he ruffled his baby's hair before smiling and approaching his lover. Despite the right grip on his lower leg he placed his lips onto Taehyung's as he missed his small family all day.

"Jungkook..." Taehyung said seriously.

"I know baby, not now though." Jungkook said and sat on the sofa with Taeguk on his lap.

"So yea...?" Taehyung asked, eyes wide as he was finally getting an answer.

Jungkook nodded.

"Yes to what?" Taeguk asked while Jungkook smiled. He was quiet excited to tell Taeguk the news.

"Curious little baby." Jungkook said and tickled the boy which caused him to grab onto Jungkook's shirt and move.

Taehyung giggled and cuddled Jungkook. This day couldn't have been better for him.

A/n: so some of you have requested Taeguk to have another sibling. First I wasn't too sure but it sounds good. I don't know if you want a boy or a girl so let me know also I have no idea what to name him/her. Comment what you want:

Boy

Girl

Boy names

Girl names

Thanks for all the support ❤💖💕💓💝💞💖💙😙😘☺😊😀😁

Update: most people are asking for a girl but maybe twins? I'm not sure. Also I want to add in Taeguk's early years like when he was just add baby so I may do that. At the moment the twins are convincing me the most! 😊☺

Update again Th is is closed uwu