♡ | meet your brothers

"Taeguk have you been behaving?" Jungkook asked once the newborn was settled. His expression was stern, showing that Taeguk had misbehaved.

"Yes... " Taeguk said quietly, his gaze never leaving the dark coloured floor.

Jungkook let out a small sigh, really tired from waking so early and sleeping so late. "Gukkie I want the truth."

"Just wanted papa and appa." Taeguk muttered.

"That's adorable baby but you were still naughty so you're gonna have to stand in the naughty corner and think about what you've done." Jungkook instructed whilst the child obeyed.

୨୧

Taehyung had taken Jungtae to see the new baby. Jungtae was amazed by the small baby sleeping in his crib.

"Baba!"

Taehyung chuckled. "Yes it's a baby. She's your little sister. Are you gonna take care of her for me?"

"Jungtae do it! Jungtae do it!" He cheered happily.

୨୧

"Well my little Gukkie is there anything you want to say to Jin?"

Taeguk took a few shy steps towards him before he was in front of him.

"Am really sorry for calling you stupid and dumb. You're very pretty and not stupid." Taeguk said before hugging Jin to show how sorry he was.

"That's okay!" Jin said before smiling.

"Okay now want to go see your little sister?" Jungkook asked and received an enthusiastic cheer.

Jungkook carried Taeguk up the stairs and into his shared bedroom.

Taeguk stared down at the baby like he did with Jungtae. "What's her name?"

Taehyung smiled before proudly announcing her name. "Areum."

"Papa where's her room?" Taeguk asked before the older two realised that they hadn't sorted the rooms.

"Okay so Jungtae you're gonna sleep by yourself now." Jungkook said slowly.

"No sleep." Jungtae said.

"Here we go again." Taehyung muttered before looking at Jungtae who pouted angrily.