♡ | pet names?!

Everyone was in bed ready to drift off to dreamland. Jungkook had his arms wrapped around Taehyung's petit figure. He hummed in satisfaction as he always loved cuddling.

"Kookie..." Taehyung mumbled sleepily.

"Yes baby?" Jungkook replied. "I love you." Taehyung said. Jungkook loved hearing these 3 words, they were so full of love. It made Jungkook's heart flutter. "I love you too baby." Jungkook muttered. He stroked Taehyung's hair carefully as he know the other loved it.

"I LOVE YOU THREE!" Taeguk screamed from the doorway of the room with a big smile. 

Taehyung's eyes shot open. The male groaned as he was on the verge of sleep. Jungkook chuckled as he placed a sweet kiss on his forehead before facing Taeguk.

"Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook said sitting up and exposing Taehyung to the cold air. "I wanna sleep with eomma and appa." Taeguk said looking down. "Come here." Jungkook said and the young male sprinted. Jungkook tucked him in.

After a few minutes Jungkook was close to sleep but "Appa..." Taeguk said. He looked up with his big, doe eyes at the sleepy male. "Is eomma sleeping?" Jungkook nodded in response too tired to talk. His eye lids felt heavy once again. Everyone was asleep, everyone but Taeguk. He lay wide awake.

Okay so he may or may not have secretly took some sweets. Just a little bit.

Taehyung woke up to random noises mostly buh buh buh on repeat. "Baby why are you still awake?" Taehyung said. His voice was raspy and his body shivered. "Because I'm not tired." Taehyung glanced at the clock. It was 3am so that was a record.

"Eomma, appa calls you baby and he calls me baby and you call me baby, so who's the baby?" Taehyung forced back a giggle. The little boy had stayed up all night with the thought of this. "It's just a pet name." Taeguk looked at Taehyung with confusion. "You call pets baby, eomma we're not pets are we!!" Taeguk said slightly panicked. "No, no. We aren't pets." Taehyung said in an attempt to silence the younger.

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open. He was met with the sight of a crying Taeguk. "What happened?" Jungkook said with the same raspy tone as Taehyung's. "He thinks we're pets because you call us baby which I explained was a pet name." Taehyung quickly said.

Jungkook shook his head with a small smile and took Taeguk. Swiftly he placed the cute boy into his lap and started to rock him.

"Appa I don't want to crawl everywhere, I don't want to eat dog food and I don't want to play with dog toys, I don't want to live with Spike and chase Tom when he's being mean to Jerry." Taeguk said, still in his panicky state.

"Ani baby you're not a pet and you won't have to go live with Tom and Jerry. Appa calls you and eomma baby because appa loves you, okay?" Jungkook explained in a comforting manner. Taeguk hummed signalling that he was finally tired.

Taehyung watched with a smile. He loved how good his husband was with Taeguk.

Eventually Taeguk fell asleep. "You're so good with him." Taehyung whispered ad pecked Jungkook's lips. "Hmm you think so? I feel like I'm doing it all wrong." 

"No, kookie he loves you."

"He loves you too baby." 

A/n: thanks so so so much for 1k. That's amazing. I can't even explain how happy that's made me and I can't thank you guys enough. Thank youuuuuuuu so much😊😊😊