Shortness

T.W:None
Ship:Prinxiety
Virgil'sPOV:
It's no secret that I'm the youngest trait that lives within Thomas which makes me the shortest. Patton and Roman being the tallest with Logan in the middle, all three of them are a lot taller than me. I can barely reach the middle selves in the kitchen, I usually have to get a chair but that's besides the point. The others, especially Roman, like to tease me about my height. Roman likes to call me little, and small and ugh. He also likes to hold things over my head so I can't reach them. This serves as a problem when you want to watch t.v. in the living room and a certain Prince is holding the remote above you. "Give it back Princey! I was here first! You're the worst boyfriend ever!" I try jumping for it but that just makes him laugh and hold it higher, "Aww you know you love me Virge." I groan when he starts waving it just out of reach of my fingertips and get an idea. I smirk and raise my hands in surrender,"Fine, since you're so big and tall you can have it."
He grins,"Why don't you join me in watching Disney then?" Roman starts looking at all the movies, not noticing that I walked a little ways away from him. I stand on the couch and launch myself with all the force my little body has. He let's out a (un)manly squeak of surprise and we both fall to the floor giving me a chance to get the remote. I smirk and ask while sitting on top of him,"Whose the short one now?"
All Roman does is laugh, looking up at me, "I guess it is me this time Virgil dear. But not for long!"
It was my turn to squeak as he quickly flips us over to where he was on top of me. We stare at each other for a solid minute before we both burst out laughing. "How about we share the t.v.? No more teasing or tackling?" I smile up a bit at him before nodding. "I get to pick a movie then since you cheated and used your height against me," Princey grins and gives me a kiss on the nose before getting up, offering his hand. I take it and sit down on the couch with him.
"I guess that's only fair."
. .
I know this is really short but I wanted to get something published besides the author's note. Let me know if anything needs to be fixed or if you want me to do a request! 💙💙💙