It's only the beginning

*I have a headcanon that Virgil eats everything the wrong way because he ate alone for most of his life and never really learned what the proper way to eat things was.*
A headcanon from tumblr. Credits to the og writer that I don't remember I'm sorry!
T.W: Food mentions? Past neglect, language
Ship: Platonic LAMP
First it was Roman who noticed
Roman'sPOV:
"DISHONOUR!! DISHONOUR ON YOU! DISHONOUR ON YOUR COW!!"
"......what?"
"How dare you!!! How on earth can you eat a kit kat like that?!?!"
Virgil just tilted his head in confusion and took another bite of the candy, without even breaking it a part!! Oh the humanity!!
"How else are you supposed to eat it?"
"YOU HEATHEN!!"
Virgil still looked confused which caused myself some confusion. Does he really think there isn't another way to eat it? No, he's just messing with me!
"Very funny Virgil. You almost had me there."
With that I leave the kitchen, where Virgil remains just as confused as before while eating his candy.
Then Logan
Logan'sPOV:
"And that is why eggs are considered brain food."
I place the container of boiled eggs on the table in front of Virgil. We've been working on his sleeping habits for the past month so now we're moving on to what he eats. Junk food and coffee can't be his only source of substance so we're fixing how he eats.
"If you need assistance, I'll gladly provide it."
"I've eaten boiled eggs before Logan."
I turn to start on the dishes while he eats when I hear a sickening crunch. I snap my attention back to Virgil who is eating the eggs with the shell still on them.
crunchcrunchcrunchcrunch
"V-Virgil? What are you doing?!?!"
He raises an eyebrow at me, like I'm the crazy one! "I'm eating Logan. What else would I be doing?"
"You have to take the shell off!!"
Virgil stares at me for a soild 4 seconds before laughing and grabbing another egg(still shelled).
"Good one L. You and Roman are really getting into this prank." With that, he leaves the kitchens. He also leaves me standing there more confused than ever.
Patton didn't care about the food
Patton'sPOV:
"So what you're telling me is that Virgil thinks we're trying to trick him?"
"Yes!! He actually thinks you eat a Kit-Kat that way!"
"Or that you eat boiled eggs with the shell on."
I take a minute to process what they're telling me before thinking of a way to help. Then question if he even needs help.
"Kiddos, if it isn't hurting Virgil or causing him harm should we even get involved? Maybe he just has different ways of eating things?!"
"Who has a different way of eating things?"
I smile as Virgil walks in and pull him into a hug.
The others don't know this but I've already talked to Virgil about this. Growing up, Virgil was left to fend for himself, he took food when he could and ate it as quickly as possible not caring about how he did it. No one was there to teach him how to properly do things and my poor dark strange son was too scared to ask.
Now though, he has the three of us to guide him in the right direction and help him through anything.
...... ....... ....... ..... ...... ..... .....
Hope you enjoyed💙