Bartender pt.2

T.W:Language, alcohol(duh)
Ship:Prinxiety and Logicality
Roman'sPOV:
Once I pile everyone into the car, we make our way to Virgil's bar. The grin didn't leave my face the whole way there and Patton matched it.
"So what's he like Roman?"
"Oh Patton! He's absolutely dreamy! Tall, pale and the darkest little storm cloud I've ever met. He's witty and sarcastic and just amazing!"
At this point even Logan had a small smile on his face hearing me describe Virgil. Patton and Logan share a glance and have that weird silent conversation they always have. I swear they're an old married couple sometimes.
"We have arrived!!"
I turn off the care and hop out, bouncing in place as I wait for them to get off the car. I'm just so excited for them to meet Virgil! We've talked about him meeting them for some time now but never had the chance to.
"Lead the way Roman!"
Logan grabs Patton's hand and I lead them inside the bar. We hold onto each other as to not get separated and we make our way to the actual bar itself. I can already see my taller than average storm cloud's mop of purple hair from where I stand and that makes me tug the two behind me faster.
"Slow down! At this rate one of us, most likely you, will end up tripping."
I ignore Logan and finally get to the bar. Patton and Logan sit while I stay standing and wait for me to introduce them.
"Okay so just a heads up. Virgil isn't the most social butterfly out there and isn't too good with people. Being a bartender got him out of his shell but he still has trouble from time to time. Go easy on the questions please just this once?"
They nod and I raise my hand to call him over. I smile as he makes his way over and leans over the bar. He leans over and I plant a kiss on his cheek before turning back to the other two.
"Guys, this is Virgil. Verge, these are my friends Patton and Logan."
"Um...hey n-nice to meet you."
Patton and Logan were just giving Virgil shocked looks, probably do to his dark dress and tall height. I could tell he was getting uncomfortable with their staring so I reach over to hold his hand.
"Honey, can we have a few drinks please? Just three of my usual."
He nods, giving my hand a squeeze before walking away to make the drinks. I turn to Patton and Logan who seem to have caught on.
"What's with the staring? I get that he isn't the type I usually date but I really lo-like, I really like him and you two are making him uncomfortable!"
"We're sorry kiddo! He just caught us a bit off guard is all. I wasn't expecting him to be so...tall."
"Yes, I do apologize Roman but I'm with Patton. How else are we supposed to react to someone like Virgil? The three of us don't even reach 5"9 and he is at least 6"1."
"........"
"Exactly."
I sigh but smile softly. "So you guys like him?"
Patton grins while Logan has a small, almost not there smile and they both nod. Three drinks get set down in front of us and my giant of a boyfriend is reaching for my hand again.
"Thank you Verge."
"N-No problem. Um, I'm off in about 20 minutes if you want to go somewhere?"
"Yes!! That way you can talk to everyone properly!"
He smiles at me and nods. Virgil gives his little two finger salute to Patton and Logan, leans down to kiss my cheek, and gets back to work.
......... ....... ........ ........ ........
Hope you enjoyed💙
Part 3 is yet to come!
Leave request!
I'm trying guys I really am!