Baby bat

T.W:None(?)
Ship: Romantic Logicality with baby Virgil and Uncle Roman
Human AU
Patton'sPOV:
"Aaaaand done! Awww look at my little baby!!! Oh aren't you just adorable!! Lo! Come take a look at him!"
I smile as Virgil wiggles around making his cute little bat wings flap. Awwwww he is just too precious!! This year, Virgil wanted to pick his own costume and actually go trick or treating. Logan and Roman agreed to dressing up and taking Virgil with me.
"Oh. That is undeniably adorable," Logan said as he came down the stairs. I smile as Virgil does his little wiggle again and Logan lifts him up. Logan and I are vampires and Virgil is our little baby bat!
After many pictures and a quick run down of trick or treat rules, we hear rapid knocking at our door. Which leads to a very energetic uncle bursting through our door.
"I'm here! I'm queer! And oh dear! My nephew looks adorable!"
Roman scoops Virgil from Logan's arms causing a loud string of giggles to come out.
Roman is dressed in a Prince costume but covered in blood, he said it matched us because he's a victim of vampires. We got a few pictures of him and Virgil before we headed out.
Seeing Virgil toddle up to doors, one hand tightly holding his bucket and the other holding one of our hands just as tight, with his little wings flapping behind him was the cutest thing I've ever seen. Logan agreed once I voiced my thoughts and smiled as Virgil got a big candy bar from one of the nicer houses.
"Daddy! Papa! Look! I got a big one!!"
There goes my heart oh lord. Our little baby bat!!
After going to majority of our neighborhood, Virgil started getting tired and ended up on Roman's shoulders as we walked home. Once we were home, we sent Roman and Virgil upstairs to get cleaned up while we sorted through his candy.
"Logan."
"Yes dear?"
"Did you just put some of Vee's candy in your pocket?"
"....no..."
I give him my best dad stare and he sighs while putting it back.
"You know the rules of candy Lo. Trading is the only way to get the ones you want!"
Virgil comes back clean of face paint and in pajamas, "Did Papa take candy?"
I giggle as Logan starts listing off things(hugs, kisses, cuddles) to trade for the candy he wants. I'd say this Halloween was a success if Virgil's smile is anything to go by.
Ooooh, I'll have to start planning another family costume for us! Which I'll start right away, after Christmas of course.
..........   ........ ......... ........ ..... ......
Hope you enjoyed!💙
Happy Halloween!!👻🎃💀😸