Virgil no

T.W: Self depreciating thoughts, some cussing
Ship: Platonic Analogical
Virgil'sPOV:
"Logan. How can I kill myself with food?"
"Well consuming 85 chocolate bars, 70 cups of coffee, 13 consecutive shots of alcohol, 2 ground cherry puts, or 1.59 gallons of water is enough to kill you."
"Awesome thanks Lo."
I grab the keys to Pongo and my wallet making sure I have all my money on me. I might as well make myself useful and ask if anyone else needs anything.
"Hey I'm going to the groceries store! Anyone need anything?"
Roman bounds into the living room with his hair a mess, "Hair spray!!......please," and now he's back in his room.
Patton pops his head out of the kitchen, "Some cookie sheets kiddo! That'd be sweet of you!"
I wait a bit but hear nothing from Logan so I assume he didn't need anything. Alright then I guess I'm off.
Logan'sPOV:
I walk into the kitchen a book in hand, not paying attention until I bump into Patton.
"Apologies Patton."
"That's quite alright Lo. Oh! Did you need anything from the store?"
"No I'm fine, are you going?"
"Nope! Virgil went for us! Such a sweet kiddo." He smiles and I give him a small one back. I sit at the table continuing to read, and then I fully process what he said. I slam my book on the table making Patton squeak in surprise and face me.
"VIRGIL WENT TO THE STORE!!!"
"Yes? Logan what's wrong?"
"WE HAVE TO STOP HIM!"
"Uh he's been gone for a while I'm sure he'll be bac-" The door opened interrupting his sentence.
"Virgil is that you?"
"Yeah dad, I have your cookie whatever." A roll of cookie sheets was thrown into the kitchen and to the floor since Patton cannot catch, like at all.
"Thanks a bunch kiddo!"
I hear him hum in response and make his way to his room.
"Logan what's going on?" Damn. I have to explain everything to Patton.
¬¬after he is caught up¬¬
"LOGAN WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT!?"
"In my defense he just up and asked me so I had to answer him."
"Ugh you better go make sure he doesn't hurt himself Logan."
"But Patton-"
"Now Logan." I nod and go to Virgil's room not wanting to deal with Patton in 'Dad mode'. Knocking on Virgil's door I wasn't expecting an answer, I was surprised when he actually answered the door.
"Yeah?"
"Mind if I come in?" I get a nod and the door opens more, Virgil going to sit on his bed so I close the door for him. I take a glance around the room noticing only two plastic bags on his desk.
"What did you buy?"
"More makeup and some snacks and shit."
"Virgil."
"Ugh you sound like Patton! Fine, snacks and stuff."
I sigh in relief, but there is still something bugging me.
"Do you recall the list of things I gave you earlier today?"
"Yeah."
"You didn't...buy any did you? Or plan to buy it all?"
Virgil looks at me for a few seconds before laughing, very loudly. I'm confused and it must have shown on my face because he just laugh harder while trying to talk.
"Virgil I can not understand you when you're giggling like a maniac."
He calms down, giggles still slipping every so often but I can understand him now.
"Logan I was just curious! I swear! Hahaha you actually thougt- hahahaha. At least you care about me Lo."
I give him a small frown, "Why wouldn't I care about you Virgil? You are my friend and I don't want you to leave this life. If I have given you reason to believe other wise I apologi-"
"Logan. You show me you care all the time, no need to apologize. I'm just saying I'm glad you care."
He smiles before pulling me into a hug, surprising me. The both of us usually don't initiate physical contact so hugs are a rarity from us. Nonetheless I return it, places my chin in top of his head.
"So what else can I eat to die?"
I sigh, "Virgil no."
......... ........ ......... ........ ....... ........ ....
Hope you enjoyed💙
I'm sorry for all the Analogical, I just enjoy that ship and I'm working on a lot of part twos to other things.
Don't forget to request!