Our son is weird pt.2

T.W:None
Ship: Moxiety
Patton'sPOV:
"You make me wanna die.....of laughter!!!" The giggle that followed that sentence was my favourite sound. "Good one champ! Really had me going there!" I give my son a smile before going back to cooking. My precious baby, who just turned six mind you, is the nicest little bean in the world. Except Michael has his other father's way of giving people compliments, they can be misleading but always end up nice and sweet.
Speaking of his other father as I cook I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a face snuggle in-between my shoulder blades(my husband is shorter than I am though he denies it). "Our son is weird," Virgil mumbles into my back and I let out a chuckle. "Yes I suppose so but we are also weird kitten." He nods before Michael runs back into the kitchen,"moooooooooommmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Virgil smiles before turning towards him,"Yes my mini storm cloud?" "I want to take you out.....to dinner because you deserve it!" Virgil just laughs and ruffles his hair.
"Let's go set the table so Dad can finish dinner," he pecks my cheek before they go set up the dinning room. I can't fight the smile that forms on my face. I can hear them laughing, the clicking of silverware against each other and the small thud of plates being set down. That's my beautifully weird family in the other room. My husband and son, my entire life honestly. My weird family.
....... ....... ...... ....... .....
Something small until I have more free time, sorry again!
Hope you liked it💙