High School

T.W: bullying, panic attack, cussing, homophobia
Ship: Prinxiety and Logicality
Requested
Virgil'sPOV:
I don't know whether to be excited or scared. I'll just be both. Yeah both works. I don't want to be here yet I'm glad I'm finally here. I get to see my boyfriend and meet his friends. Okay I just need to breathe.
I'm a freshman while my boyfriend is a sophomore along with his friends. We meet three years ago and have been together for two. We saw each other all summer but now we're finally going to school together again! I'm excited and scared and happy and scared and anxious and scared and I need to breathe.
Roman said he'd try to meet me at my locker but I'm here and it's almost time for class so I guess I'll see him later. After I close my locker I find my face roughly pressed against it. My anxiety spikes as I'm turned and faced to face with the guy that pushed me into my locker and two others behind him. Oh god I'm getting bullied on the first day, I'm going to have a panic attack, I'm going to die.
"Look at this little emo thing."
"Little emo f**."(I couldn't bring myself to use that word. It makes me feel ew)
"Pathetic shit. Look he might cry! Maybe we should give him something to cry about."
With that I was slammed against the locker again and punched in the stomach. One held me up and another punched me in the face and chest. The third one just stood there calling me names like pathetic, f**, weak, ugly, emo shit, and practically everything else. Everytime I tried to block or wiggle away they'd pin me and hit me harder.
Eventually they stopped and let me fall to the floor, bloody and beaten. They left and I tried standing but couldn't. It hurt so much I couldn't stand. I got myself into a sitting position and tried to gather my scattered things while an attack crashed over me. Tears were flowing down my cheeks as my chest tightened and my body trembled. I just curled into the fetal position on the floor leaning against the lockers.
My breathing was laboured, my chest was tight, I was trembling and my mind was spiralling. I try controlling my breathing but it picks up again when I hear footsteps approaching. I curl into myself tighter hoping they just walk by me, unfortunately luck is really not on my side today. Flinching back at the hand on my shoulder I smack my head against the lockers, scaring the person kneeling in front of me.
"Hey hey hey! Careful kiddo! It's okay I'm not going to hurt you okay? My name is Patton, can you tell me yours while I get you to the nurse?"
Patton.
Patton. That sounds familiar. I look up trying to see past the tears and blood on my face. I've seen him in pictures with Roman. He's one of Roman's friends!
"M..my...name....is....is Virgil."
"Virgil?! Roman's Virgil?"
I nod, that last sentence taking a lot out of me. "Come on then kiddo. We'll get you to the nurse and I'll call Roman. Sound good?" Nodding again I let Patton lift me up and practically carry me to the nurses office. He gives off a dad vibe that makes me feel relaxed and safe. Once we get to the nurse Patton says he'll be back with Roman and leaves. The bell rings not long after signalling the end of first period, meaning I missed it all. Great.
Once I'm cleaned up and cleared for class I make my way out of the nurse, but as soon as I turn from closing the door I bump into something hard sending me back. Before I hit the floor for the second time that day something, more like someone, catches me. If I get beat up again I'm never coming to school ever aga-oh...it's my boyfriend. Roman grins at me before pulling me into a huge hug. "Virgil!! My love!! My sweet! My dearest! My whole world!! Patton told me what happened and I came as soon as I could! My poor baby braving all of this alone without his brave prince there to protect him!"
"Roman."
"I swear on my honour I will protect you from now on! I'll change my schedule,"
"Roman"
"make sure to check up on you periodically,"
"Princey."
"And drive you to and from school everyday! No need to fret my honey bunch I'll never leave your side!"
"Roman!!"
I finally get his attention, giving him a smile. "I'm fine Ro, a bit bruised but I'm fine. Thank you so much for caring, I love you." Wrapping my arms around his neck I pull him down for a kiss. He responds immediately and holds me tighter. We pull away and rest our foreheads together. "I'd suggest us skipping but Logan really wants to meet you and Patton wants to make sure you're okay."
"I wouldn't want to skip anyway. I finally get to see you after a horrible morning."
He gives me that charming smile again, "Let's head off then. Oh! And you don't need to worry about those nasty peasants that bruised that beautiful face of yours anymore." I smile but realize what he means. "Roman you didn't." All I get is another smile and a hand laced through mine. "Roman! What did you do?" He chuckles and we head in a direction I assume has Logan and Patton. I roll my eyes and let him lead me, deciding that whatever he did will help me in the long run. As long as I get to hang out with my boyfriend and his nice friends, high school shouldn't be too bad.
......... ........ ........ ....... ...... ........ ...... ..
Hope you enjoyed💙