Dancing

T.W: Sexy moves(I'm so cringy omg) and language
Ship: Prinxiety
Virgil'sPOV:
It's 1am and I hate myself, but what else is new? Ugh, bad brain. Okay...let"s read! Maybe that'll put me to sleep!
.......uuuuugggghhhhh nothing works!
¬¬30mins later¬¬
Huh, would you look at that. I own a skirt!
And it doesn't look half bad. Doing a few spins and twirls before going back to rummaging through my closet. This is what my insomnia has lead me to do.
My very own, very private, one person fashion show at 1:30 in the morning.
¬¬1 hour later¬¬
Yoga is stupid easy! Bam, pose. Baboom, another one. Pose after pose! I got this! Oooh look at that one! I can totally stand on my head!
Just gotta focus.
"I am one with my body. I am one with my body. I am one with-"*thud*"-the floor. I am one with the floor."
¬¬another hour¬¬
Maybe I should get a snack? Yeah that sounds awesome right now. Okay, let's grab these headphone, slip those bad boys on and make my way to the kitchen..........
Move body.

Uuuggghhhh effort.

I ditch the headphones in favour of playing my music quietly while I rummage around in the cabinets. I have a secret love of pop music and I can't help but hum when Liam Payne comes on.
No one is up or around so I feel no shame in singing and dancing along. Everyone has guilty pleasures, mine is just pop music.
Plus, dancing is so much fun!
Shakera has nothing on my hips! Smiling has I dance a long I don't hear someone's door open, or them approach the kitchen. Only when I come up from a drop and spin around do I see Roman standing in the doorway.
I'm going to fucking kill myself. I blush all the way to the tip of my ears and he just smirks!!
"Virgil-" "Shut up."
"But-" "No."
"Baby-" "I'll kill you."
Again with the smirking! "Honey-" "*hiss*"
Roman walks over and wraps his arms around me resting his chin on my head. I rest mine on his chest and tuck my arms against mine in between us.
We stay like that for a bit before he leans down to my ear.
"Am I entitled to a private show darling?"
Yup I'm killing him.
........ ...... ...... ...... ..... ........ ..... ....
Hope you enjoyed!💙