Spray bottle

T.W: fighting
Ship: Platonic Anxceit and Romantic Logicality
ThirdPerson'sPOV:
"Patton, your 'children' are fighting again."
"Don't quote the word children like they aren't yours too."
"That wasn't known when I confessed my feelings to you."
Patton giggles and pecks Logan's cheek, smile growing when one appeared on his face.
"I'll go see what all the noise is about."
When Patton does make it to the living room, he is met with an interesting sight. Deceit is ducked behind the couch, only peeking his head over to throw insults and what seems to be spoons over to Virgil. Virgil is perched on the t.v stand throwing back just as bad insults and has his own little stash of spoons. Why spoons? Patton doesn't know.
"Okay kiddos! It's time to-"*WHACK*
The spoon hits Patton's cheek, a light little smack sound coming from it, before dropping to the floor. The two darker sides freeze and try making themselves smaller in fear of an angry Patton.
However, Patton just smiles bigger and calmly walks into the kitchen. After a few seconds, the fighting starts back up but this time Patton is prepared. Now armed with a spray bottle in his hands he stands in the middle and waits. Going unnoticed, he lifts up the bottle and sprays.
"No." That one word paired with a few sprits of water cause all fighting to pause immediately.
"Dad!! My make up!" "Hey!! Watch the hat!!"
"Maybe this will teach you kiddos to be nicer to each other."
Twin hisses could be heard as Patton sprayed them a few more times before grabbing them by their ears.
"Daaad! Lemme go!" "My haaaaaat!"
"Come on my two dark strange sons. I'm sure your mother would love to hear about the mess you made with the spoons he uses for jam."
They both paled more than they usually were at the mention Logan. Struggling and stuttering out apologizes did nothing to loosen the hold on their ears or the smile on Patton's face.
"Looooogaaaaan! Dearest! I have two very naughty children here!"
"Noooooo daaaaad!" "I'm ssssssssorrrry!!"
........ ........ ........ ...... ..... ....... .......
Hope you enjoyed!💙
Happy New Year!