Cute

T.W:None
Ship: Prinxiety
Roman'sPOV:
Mornings like today are the ones I live for.
The ones where I wake up to the cutest site in the world, all cuddled up and peacefully asleep next to me.
Mornings like this, where Virgil actually gets to sleep before 2am and I wake up before him. Where the sun hits his face just right to give him a beautiful glow. It also gives me a perfect view of his makeup-less face.
On days like this, I try counting all his little freckles that spread out across his nose and cheeks. Mentally playing connect the dots, smiling each time I lose count or my shape comes out funny.
I stay like this for a while, just holding him, taking in all of his beauty and overall enjoying his company. As I study his face I start thinking just how lucky I am to have him, about how much I love him.
I glance over at the clock before sighing. Patton will be up soon and calling everyone down for breakfast, thus ending this wonderful morning. Looking back down at Virgil's face, I get the greatest idea!
Carefully reaching over his sleeping form, I grab my phone and open up my camera. Getting the right angle when someone is snuggled into your chest is very difficult might I add, but after a few (six) tries I finally get the perfect picture.
Virgil's bangs are for once not covering his eyes, making way for the sun to illuminate his face making each freckle stand out even more. His peaceful expression mixed in with the overall cuteness made me grin and set it as my wallpaper.
Just as I'm putting my phone back down I hear Patton knock on the door lightly. "Time to get up kiddos! Don't want to miss breakfast!" I smile and slowly shift around in order to rouse Virgil, "Virge, we gotta get up now." I nudge him gently, causing him to groan and turn over trying to hold onto those last bits of sleep. I chuckle before pulling him closer to me and kissing his cheek, "Come on or Patton will drag you out of bed again." He whines, snuggling deeper into the pillow mumbling something along the lines of "nooo."
I turn him towards me and start leaving kisses all over his face, kissing every single freckle or at least trying to. That eventually gets a response out of him and be opens his eyes. "Good morning my sunshine," I smile and give him a proper kiss. "Mornin'," he says flushing lightly at all the kissing and with a tiny smile. We both get up and dress for the day before heading downstairs for breakfast. Virgil takes his seat next to me and leans his head on my shoulder while yawning. I kiss his forehead and realize that mornings like these are the best kind.
.         .
Hope you enjoyed💙