Pride🌈

T.W:A bit of self deprecating thoughts but nothing serious
Ship: LAMP
Virgil'sPOV:
Okay Virgil. You got this, it's going to be fine, they'll love it.
Plus, it's pride month after all. Everyone is dressing up.
This is your first pride with them though
I'll be fine. My outfit is a bit out there but I know I'll be fine.
They'll think it's weird. You are dark not colourful.
I'm allowed to have colour. Just ignore those thoughts Virgil.
I walk out of my room and into the commons, decked out in my rainbow outfit and my head held high(outfit at the bottom). I smile when I see everyone else dressed up too, not all rainbow however.
Roman has the bisexual colours painted on his cheeks, a flag being used as a cape and all completed with a sparky outfit that kinda hurts my eyes.
Logan is dresses in the asexual colours. His tie has them along with some glitter, probably from Roman, with his regular black polo but his pants are purple!
Patton has the poly colours and looks adorable. He has his normal blue polo but his cardigan is pink and his pants are yellow. He has the colours painted on his face like Roman and his freckles were painted with the colours. All in all, my boyfriends looked amazing.
All eyes fall upon me and I blush. This is a lot of attention and it makes my anxiety spike. I calm down and take some deep breaths before smiling at my boyfriends.
"Hey guys.......how do I look?"
"AAAAWWWWEEE VERGE!! YOU LOOK SO CUTE!!!!"
"Indeed. You are...simply adorable."
"My darling, you look amazing!! The eyeshadow!! The overalls!! The rainbow!!"
I giggle as I get pulled into a group hug and several kisses.
"You guys look amazing too! Happy Pride Month guys. I love you." The blush on my face is as red as Roman's usual sash when I say this.
"Awww! Verge, I love you guys too!" Patton squeezes me tighter and kisses my cheek.
"I love you all as well. Happy Pride." Logan smiles and leans more into our group hug.
"Happy Pride!!! I love all of you with every fiber of my being!!" Roman wraps his arms around all of us and lifts us in the air. We all laugh and smile just enjoying each other.
......... ......... ......... ......... ..........
Hope you enjoyed!💙
Happy Pride Month!!                     ❤💘💛💚💙💜
I just did Virgil's look since the others are my own creation.
Virgil's look