Puppies and Princes

T.W:None
Ship: Royality
Roman'sPOV:
I've noticed something off about Patton. He's been acting weird and not like his usual bubbly self that I love. I decided to confront him after dinner about it, and I'm very prepared to do whatever it takes to make him happy again.
¬¬¬¬¬¬time skip¬¬¬¬¬¬
I knock on Patton's door and I hear some shuffling going on on the other side. "C-Come in!" I do so and am met with a teary eyed Patton visibly trying to hold it in. "Oh Roman. Uh sorry I um.." Pulling him into a hug I run my hands through his hair,"What's wrong my dear? What has you this way?" He snuggles into my shoulder letting the tears fall slowly, "It's nothing really, I just get emotional sometimes for no reason."
"Is it like how every so often Logan gets headaches due to an overload or when I get body aches?" I felt him nod against my shoulder and I got an idea. Kissing the top of his head I gently pull away from our impromptu cuddle. "I'll be right back, stay here." He nods again as I head out of his room into mine getting all the necessary things for my plan. I even ask Virgil to make some cookies because next to Patton he is the only one that can actually be in the kitchen unsupervised. Arriving back in Patton's room, I set up all the blankets and pillows I brought, getting his laptop out and ready. Opening up YouTube and finding a playlist of cute puppy videos, and also some other ones I know Patton enjoys.
"Ro, what are you doing?" Patton isn't crying anymore but his face looks like he will again and it pains me to see my love in such a state. "I'm going to aid you my beloved in feeling better, or at least distract you for a little from feeling that way." I get a ghost of a smile in response and give him a grin, "I'll be combining your favourite things into one, puppies, movies, movies about puppies, me of course, cuddling and cookies." Just then Virgil knocked letting me know the cookies were ready, "Pick a movie and I'll be back with cookies." I was partly out the door when I felt a weight on my back, smiling when I realized it was Patton who had jumped on me. "Thank you Roman, I love you!" When his feet were back on the ground I turned and scooped him up into a big hug, spinning him around getting a few giggles out. "I love you too my darling! I'd go to the ends of the earth to make sure that smile stays on your face."
....... ........ ....... ...... ....... ......
Hope you enjoyed💙