Checkmate

T.W:None
Ship:Analogical
Logan'sPOV:
Dating Virgil has been full of surprises. All of them making me love him even more every time I discover something new about him, like how he never matches his socks. Or how he reads just as much as I do, or how he organizes all his makeup in the order of when it goes on his face.
I also know that Virgil was the only other side that could possibly match my intelligence and has from time to time, our debates are proof of that. What I didn't know was that Virgil actually matched my intelligence.
It was my turn for date night and I thought we could have a quiet night at home. We ate take out, watched some movies in my room and are now in the dinning room playing chess. When I say playing chess, I really mean he is winning every single round.
"You have to be cheating. This is not actually happening!"
"....Lo, it's just chess. I thought you were letting me win?"
I sigh as I set the board up again, "I let you win the first time, but then I saw your strategy and techniques and have been trying to beat you."
"Oh. I-uh I didn't know I could beat you....checkmate by the way."
"YoU mAdE tWO mOvE!!"
Virgil's giggles could cure cancer E=MC Square. I would gladly lose at anything to hear Virgil giggle and laugh. He lays his hand on top of one of the fist I slammed on the table, toppling some of the pieces.
"How about we go and nap for a while, hm? We can put on comfy clothes, turn on my black lights and use my weighted blanket."
That smirk is going to be the death of me but the thought of cuddling with him was just what I needed.
"I'll put away the board while you get everything set up."
I felt a kiss on my cheek and a call of 'I'm stealing one of your shirts' and can't help but smile at my boyfriend.
...... ....... ....... ...... ...... ..... ...... .... ....
Hope you enjoyed!💙