Onesies

T.W:None
Ship: Platonic Moxiety and Romantic Royality
Note: Virgil is actually Patton's son
Virgil'sPOV:
Oh god I hope he likes it. If he doesn't I'll die and if I die he'll be sad and if he's sad everyone is sad and that's not good.
"Virgil I can practically hear your thoughts. He is going to love it."
"But what if he doesn't Roman?"
Roman rolls his eyes as he finishes up the second part of Patton's present. I am not in any way creative or bright enough to make it myself so he is helping me. When I first came up with the idea he was more than happy to help me out.
"All done!! I do say this is the most adorable thing I've done in a while."
"Thanks Ro. I couldn't have done it without you."
I pull him into a hug which surprises the both of us. Ever since he started dating my dad it has been pretty weird between us. At first, he was way too excited and tried to be my parent. Now he has chilled out and been letting me come to him.
"Um thanks again Roman...."
"No problem Verge. You know you can come to me with anything."
I smile and walk out of his room presents in hand.
¬¬¬¬time skip¬¬¬¬
"Happy Father's Day Patton!(Dad)"
I smile at Dad's happy face and excited eyes. Once he started opening presents my smile faded and the nerves took its place. I took a deep breath and looked at Roman who nodded. I went to my room and got into my outfit that went along with Dad's. Oh god I hope he likes it.
Patton'sPOV:
I am having the best day ever!!
This Father's Day Party is so fun and all these presents are just amazing. I get to the last one and it's from Virgil! I look around and can't see my dark, strange son anywhere.
"Where did Virgil go? This one is his."
Roman just smiles and pecks my cheek. "Open it and get changed my dear."
"Ooooh! Surprises!!"
I giggle and open it seeing a brown piece of clothing. Pulling it out I realize it's a onesie! A kangaroo onesie!! I let out an excited noise and rushed out to get changed.
"Okay now that is just adorable. You look so cute my sweet!"
I giggle and hop over to Roman, giving him a hug. He smiles and places me facing the stairs.
"Virgil! He is ready!"
I start bouncing up and down excited to see what he has planned. I wasn't prepared for what he came out in.
Virgil walked down the stairs and had on a onesie of his own. It was a kangaroo just like mine!! He looked so cute!!
"Oh goodness Virgil!! Look at you!! You look adorable! AAHH your freckles are out too!!"
He smiles as I pull him into a hug and giggles when I start gushing over him.
"Do you get it? You're a dad kangaroo and I'm your baby Roo."
"AWWWW VERGE!!"
I squeeze him tight and start hopping around with him in my arms.
"I'm glad you like it Dad."
"You made me jumping for joy!"
He giggles and Roman takes a few pictures of us. The rest of the party was spent in our onesies and him very close to me. Virgil even said that we could wear them during our movie nights!!
"Man I can't believe roo Verge!"
He just rolls his eyes with a smile.
My son is the best.
....... ........ ....... ....... ...... ....... ........
Hope you enjoyed💙
Not the best ending, I'm sorry.
Before anyone attacks me, I referred to Winnie the Pooh when talking about baby Roo.
For Kanga and Roo. Okay? Okay.💙