OH NO HE'S HOT

T.W: Language
Ship: Logince Sleepxiet? Remirl? Whatever it's Virgil and Remy
Remy'sPOV:
"Roman."
"Remy just hear me out!"
"I'm not going on a double date with you!!"
"I have no one else to bring! Please Remy? I really like this guy and I want his brother to like me! Logan listens to everything he says even though he is the older one!"
I sigh and give my friend a once over. For once he isn't dressed like he worked the damn corner and actually looks decent. His red button down fits him well and his black jeans aren't skinny, his hair is pushed back and he broke out the nice cologne not the everyday one.
Dammit he really likes this guy. I sigh again while crossing my arms. "Fine. But you owe me big time mister! And this brother of his better be cute as hell."
Roman grins and grabs me in a hug while spinning us around. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I'll be sure to cover the Starbucks bill from now on!"
"Alright alright! Let me down! I have to get dressed if you want to be on time!" He lets me down and rushes to my room ahead of me. All while going on and on about us coordinating outfits. I roll my eyes thinking about how many times I'll be taking his credit card for Starbucks.
*le time skip*
I'm sitting opposite of Roman in some restaurant I've never been to waiting for these two guys I've never met. Roman was practically bouncing in his seat with the biggest grin I've ever seen on his face. I sigh and give him a small smile, at least he's finally happy.
"Oh! There he is, Logan!" My lord people are staring.
"Roman! Shhhhh!"
Some guy with glasses and a tie walked up to the table with a smile on his face. I have to admit this Logan guy is quite the looker.
"Remy, this is my boyfriend Logan. Logan, this is my best friend Remy."
"Salutations." "Sup man."
After a awkward hand shake Logan sat next to Roman, really close to Roman, and held hands which was sickenly cute. Ugh they're whispering to each other now and I'm over here alone. Clearing my throat they come out of whatever trance they had on each other to look at me.
"Ah, yes. My brother Virgil will be here shortly. He had to work a bit later than usual and was going to meet me here."
"No problem gurl. Just hope this brother of yours is cute."
Logan just chuckles and smirks at me. Oooh he looks so smug. "There he is."
I turn in the direction Logan was looking at and see the most beautiful man in the world. His brown hair dyed purple, the fishnets visible through the rips in his jeans, the eyeshadow and eyeliner perfectly done, my favourite band on the front of his shirt and the patch work hoodie that framed him so well.
"Oh no, he's hot."
Roman busted out in hysterical laughing while Logan still had that smug smirk on his face. While the soon to be Mr. Remy Night made his way over to the table I couldn't keep my eyes off him, looking at him up and down over and over again.
"I'd appreciate you not drooling over my baby brother any longer Remy. Virgil! This is Roman and his friend Remy."
I stupidly stuttered out a greeting and Hottie-I mean Virgil smiled at me causing my face to heat up.
"Hi. I'm Virgil, nice to meet you."
Dammit I really like him.
...... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... .... ......
Hope you enjoyed!💙