I THOUGHT YOU WERE EMO

T.W: Cursing, a little fight  

Ship: None, everyone is a family in this

Spoilers if you haven't seen the new video

Third person POV:

Shit has hit the fan.

The shit show has begun.

Virgil didn't mean for them to find out, he really tried to hide it. He wasn't ashamed of it, far from it actually. It was just so unexpected from someone like him, all dark and scary. Sure the others knew he liked Disney and musicals but this was on a whole other level.

And it's not like he meant to keep it a secret for so long.

He may have been closer to the light sides and had reconnected with Deceit and Remus, but he had hidden this for so long he felt that telling them now would upset them. 

Now Remus and Roman are fighting, Deceit is just shaking his head (sans hat) at everything, Patton is still in tears while him and Logan try separating the twins. If only Virgil hadn't left his phone open and unguarded on the couch. He thought that getting a drink and maybe a snack wouldn't take a long enough time for someone to snoop around but boy was he wrong.

~~~~~~~~flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a rare day where they all had nothing to do. No scheduling needed to be done, no scripts to learn, nothing to worry about, cookies have been baked, no intrusive thought in sight, all in all it was a do nothing day. Everyone silently migrated to the living room of Thomas' mind to laze the day away.

Virgil was upside down on the couch with his headphones on, Roman writing in the armchair with Remus across his lap trying to solve a puzzle toy Logan gave him being used as a table, Janus had found a sunny spot on the floor to lay in, Patton was leaning against the couch watching re-runs of Sherlock with Logan who was taking up the part of the couch Virgil wasn't.

All in all it was peaceful. It was a nice and welcomed change from the usual mayhem that took place on the daily.

"I'm going to the kitchen. Anyone need anything?"

After a chorus of 'no thank yous', Virgil got up and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a purple Gatorade from the fridge and debated putting it in a wine glass just to mess with Logan again. He recalls the 'proper beverage containers' lecture he received while looking for a snack in the pantry.

Virgil had just gotten a hold of a bag of chips when someone screamed.

Startled, Virgil crushed the bag with a loud pop and rushes over to the living room to see what happened. With his fight-or-flight going haywire he runs in too fast and trips, sending himself into Janus who stood from his place on the floor. Patton tries getting them up again but Virgil is  still trying to scan the others for any signs of danger.

"It's okay Kiddo, no one is hurt! Everyone is fine as a fiddle!"

"Excuse me."

"Oh..well maybe not Janus..you did crash into him pretty hard.."

With Virgil slightly calmed, he can assess the situation with a semi-clear head now. And he really wishes he hadn't.

Remus and Roman had his phone that was still playing music, and from the looks of  it they listened to what it was. They were glaring at each other before turning towards Virgil with such perfect unison that it made Virgil flinch.