Parental instinct vs. Creativity

T.W: Yelling implied smut
Ship: Prinxiety with an overprotective Patton and Logicality
Roman'sPOV:
I couldn't help but smirk as Virgil sat down for breakfast. Instead of his usual black shirt and hoodie he wore a purple shirt that had a higher collar with his old hoodie, since the hood covered his neck. The glares Virgil sent my way didn't hold too much hate, but there was some still there for giving him those marks.
I may have gotten a big carried away last night and left Virgil's neck full of hickeys. He tried to hide them but if he moved his head slightly to one side you could see all of them. I should probably apologize but I can't help but feel a bit possessive and proud at my work on his neck. I'll apologize after breakfast.
Patton was busy cooking so he didn't get to witness Virgil look like an angry kitten nor did he notice the marks on his neck. I'm glad for that, who knows what Patton could do to me if he knows what his son and I do.
Logan walks in not long after Patton finishes breakfast. He kisses Patton's cheek and sits down by Virgil. Breakfast is always pretty silent except for the few odd conversations that happen here and there. Something seemed different today, it was silent throughout the whole meal. Patton usually starts the first conversation that leads onto others but today he didn't.
"Patton? Are you alright? You've barely spoken at all this morning." Logan looked a bit worried and reached his hand towards Patton's to hold it.
"I'm fine Logan... I do have a question for you Roman."
"Ask away! I'll do my best to answer!" I felt a bit odd at the look he gave me before he asked me a question that drained all of the colour from my face.
"What were you and Virgil up to last night?"
Virgil choked on the water he was drinking, Logan looked surprised and Patton continued to glare at me. I stuttered, trying to find the right words to say without actually saying what we did.
"We-,"
"Don't lie to me Roman. I'm not stupid."
Yes, now I'm dead. Okay Roman just tell the truth! Maybe he'll have mercy.
"Virgil and I-"
"Roman."
"Yes?"
"Run." That's my cue to leave. I bolt out of my seat and out of the kitchen with Patton hot on my heels. Yes this is exactly how I'll die. Murdered by my love's father, a person who looks about as harmful as a flower.
Parental instinct vs. Creativity.
Winner: Parental instinct.
Bonus:
Virgil and Logan just stayed sat at the table while the two right brain traits ran around the mind.
"When do you think one of them will surrender?"
"If we intervene then pretty soon. If not, it's entertaining to find out."
"Good point. You see that? That's a good point to you, also valid point."
"Shut up Logan."
.......... ........ ........ ....... ....... ......
Hope you enjoyed💙