A bit spoiled

T.W:None
Ship: Platonic LAMP
Virgil'sPOV:
"But why do I have to do them?"
"Virgil it's your turn. Roman did them last week, Patton did them earlier this week and I did them yesterday. Just do the dishes and you can eat your ice cream."
Ugh I really don't want to do them. I just want to eat my damn ice cream in peace but I need a spoon.....or do I?
I smirk as I grab the only clean silverware left and pop open my ice cream. Take that Logan.
Logan'sPOV:
It's been some time since I told Virgil to do the dishes, which I hope he did. I'm starting to get hungry and if he didn't do the dishes I'll have to.
I walk into the kitchen, stopping in the doorway not fully believing what I'm seeing. Virgil is sat on top of the counter, eating his ice cream. What surprised me was what he was eating it with.
A knife.
Virgil was eating his ice cream, with a knife.
"Virgil Anxiety Sanders, what in the world are you doing?"
"You sound like Dad, and I'm eating ice cream."
I pinch the bridge of my nose, a headache forming. "Virgil you can't eat it with a knife that's dangerous! You could cut yourself!"
"Alright mom but I refuse to do the dishes so this is what happens."
"Just-You know what, I'll do them. Stop eating with the knife and wait while I wash you a spoon."
I saw him give a small smirk before putting the knife in the sink and the ice cream in the freezer, "Thanks Logan!! Or should I say Mom." Rolling my eyes I start washing the dishes with a small smile.
I swear we spoil him, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
¬¬¬¬¬¬time skip¬¬¬¬¬¬
Roman'sPOV:
"Virgil-no don't touch that!-Virgil you can't borrow any of my weapons! Patton will kill me if he finds out I let you play with these!" I take the small dagger he was waving around from his hand and put it back in it's place. Why he wants to borrow swords I have no idea but he can't use mine.
"Ro, I just want to mess around with it. Come on I wanna be a big brave knight like you."
Damn. Curse him for feeding into my ego. No Roman stay strong.
"Virgil you are far too young to handle these! Patton wouldn't want me to let you use them as well so the answer is still no!"
Oh god not the puppy eyes! Stay strong Roman you can do this!!
"Ugh fine! But take the smallest, least sharp one I have!" He lets out the cutest little giggle before giving me a hug.
"Thanks a bunch Roman! I promise to be super careful!" I roll my eyes and smile as he practically prances out of my room.
I swear we spoil him, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
¬¬¬¬¬¬time skip¬¬¬¬¬¬
Patton'sPOV:
"Virgil no."
"Virgil yes."
"Get down from there young man!" I swear he's going to give us all a heart attack!
I walk into his room to tell him dinner is ready and there he is, standing on top of a wobbly chair and four books! My parental instincts kicked in and I panicked, so here I am with my arms out in case he falls.
"Virgil Anxiety Sanders!"
"Dad I'm fine! I almost got it!"
"You're going to-VIRGIL!!"
"DAD!!" I was quick enough to catch him as he lost his balance and fell back. Both of us were panting and Virgil had his nails digging into me but I didn't care.
"Are you okay?" I feel him nod against my shoulder but he makes no move to let go. I don't even look at the door as it slams open already knowing it's Logan and Roman.
"What happened?!?!"
I sink down to my knees and place Virgil fully in my lap while I cradle his head against my shoulder. I hear him sniffle and I feel the other two join in on comforting him.
"Don't do that again Virgil."
"I-I wo-won't Dad." I couldn't even be mad at him right now. I'm just glad he isn't hurt or that he didn't go into a panic attack.
I swear we spoil him, but I wouldn't have it any other way.
....... ....... ........ ....... ........ .......
Hope you enjoyed💙