Princess

T.W:Some language
Ship: Prinxiety
Virgil'sPOV:
I can't believe I agreed to this. Of all things, this is what I allowed to happen. All over a stupid bet, that I should've won!!
Roman and I made a bet to see who could last longer during horror games. I should've won! I was so close to winning! We were right in the middle of a really intense game when Patton walked in and distracted me. Once I turned back I was jump scared which made me lose to Roman.
So now here I am, in the imagination, in a fucking tower, while in a stupid dress. Don't get my wrong the dress is very pretty and kinda matches my style. The dress is purple with black accents and only comes to about mid-thigh, the bottom looks like it was torn which is super edgy. Roman let me keep my converse on and my hoodie so I can't really complain much.
Other than the fact that I'm in a fucking tower waiting for Sir-Pain-In-My-Ass to come and "rescue" me. At least this stupid tower has Wi-Fi and Roman let me keep my phone. Snuggling into my hoodie and sitting on top of a dresser I just scroll through Tumblr.
Sometime later, I can hear Roman screeching about how he is going to save the princess, not to fear blah blah blah. I stay in my spot and hear him climb through the window like the dramatic prince he is.
"Your prince has arr-Virgil! You're not going by the script."
"You said I could keep my phone."
"Not during my dramatic entrance!"
I let out a squeak as Roman grabs my hips and lifts me off the dresser. I readjust my hoodie and blankly stare at him while he ramblings on and on about me playing the part.
"You want me to play the part so bad? Fine!"
I yank his sash and pull him in for a kiss. Once I pull away I smirk at the dumb look he has on his face and the blush that seems to get darker with each passing moment.
"Thank you for saving me, my prince."
Roman just blinks before snapping his fingers taking us back to his room. "That wasn't in the script Virge, but twas my pleasure princess."
This time he yanks on my hoodie and kisses me. I realize that he didn't snap me out of the dress and is now keeping a tight hold which I return. Okay, maybe losing that stupid bet wasn't so bad after all.
......... ....... ....... ....... ....... ..........
Hope you enjoyed!💙