Promise Not To Hit Me?

T.W: mentions of hitting, and some language
Ship: Platonic Anxsleep(?)
Remy'sPOV:
"Gurl."
"Don't start."
"It's 3am."
"I'm aware. Thanks for stopping by."
I use my foot to keep Virgil's door open and push my way inside. It's a mess which tells me that this isn't the first night he's gone without sleep.
"Now hon, how long has it been since you've slept?"
He just grumbles and sits on his bed. By the looks of it, those bags aren't makeup. The dead give-away being I can see hid freckles, which are undeniably adorable. I take my sunglasses off and stand in front of him.
"Let me help? Please? Patton came to me in hysterics about you not sleeping."
"I absolutely will..... not."
"And why is that?"
"Last time I let you 'help' you knocked me upside the head to put me to sleep!"
I flinch at the memory and a guilty smile makes its way to my face. I usually can put the others to sleep just by cuddling them or even singing, but Virgil is a challenge to get to sleep. That night he had been going on 10 days without sleep and I needed to use drastic measures before he snapped and tried to kill Roman.
"I'm sorry about last time! You were in desperate need of sleep and it was the only way!"
"I was asleep for three days Rem."
I sigh and sit next to him on the bed, slipping off my leather jacket and throwing it somewhere in the room.
"Can we at least try?"
"Promise not to hit me? I'll never forgive you."
"Yeah yeah I promise now come cuddle me."
Virgil rolls his eyes but lays down with me coming up behind him. I feel him relax in my hold, snuggling back against me.
"See? No hitting."
"Shut up I'm sleeping."
I chuckle and pull the blanket over us mumbling a goodnight, which gets me a soft little snore in return. With a smile I let myself fall asleep as well.
...... ...... ...... ...... ..... ...... ..... ....
Hope you enjoyed!💙
Pretty short and kinda sucky but I'm trying.