Info

Hey, M.C. Strange from Strange Universe is here! ^^

So, I know that Info chapters are annoying, but they can be important and help you understand a few things better, so I would recommend you read it!

This story will take place alongside the storyline of the Manga and Anime (mostly the Anime) and I love the english dub version, so I will mostly refer to that. I found a really cool site, were you can find the scripts from movies and TV Shows, but the scripts only have the lines they say and think and not the actualy storyline. Here is the Link: https://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/

Those scripts helped me a lot, but I also watched the Anime again for more details and of course I changed a few things!

With that said, the whole story is a major spoiler, but this is a fanfiction so it should be obvious that there will be spoilers.

There can be a lot of similaritys to other fanfiction, because I read a few Gray x reader fanfictions and no one can ever blend out the things they read before and write something completey diffrent.

Also, if you have reguests you can write those in the comments. I will read them and take them into consideration, but I won't promise to actually write them.

Here is a short description of your character and I think that the abbreviations are obvious so I won't explain them.

(y/n) Dragneel.

Has (h/c) hair, with pink tips and (e/c) eyes.

Dark blue Fairy Tail emblem on her right shoulder (same place as Natsu)

Clothes, hairstyle, etc. are up to you to imagine. Because everyone is different and has their own style.

Here is a drawing from my version of the character:

Oh, and Simmy-Nimmy is the one who helps me with correcting the chapters before I put them online!

I think that was all the info that's needed and I hope you will enjoy my story... ;)