A/N

Hey guys, I'm back again!

Don't worry I will upload the next chapter right after this A/N. But I have a few things to say and I would be glad if you don't skip it.

I finished all my exams and only need to write two essays for this semester, but I don't worry too much about it. That means now I have time again to write a lot on my stories.

The first thing I want to adress is about this fanfiction. Too be honest, I wanted to write it sooner as an A/N in the first chapter, but I forgot about it. Maybe you already wondered how the reader and Gray could have met ten years ago, when the dragons disappeared only seven years ago. Don't worry, I didn't forgot about that fact and I have an explanation for it. But I will explain it in the story later on.

The next thing is more like self-advertising.

You may have already looked at our page, seeing that we have some stories in German. We are from Austria and so we, or to say better I, write a lot in German, but this will change now. I love the English language and I planned to write a lot in English.

I will start a lot of new stories, not all of them will be fanfictions and I will write also my own stories. Seeing that this is a group account and I only put stories in there we all worked on, I will have my stories on my page. But for those who are interested, I will tell you if I put an English story online and where to find it, so you can look it up.

This leads me to my next point, I already started an Avengers Assemble fanfiction with a reader insert on the group account online. If you're interested go and read it.

That is all I wanted to say, so with that...

bye, bye ^^