Eisenwald

3rd Person POV

The dark guild, Eisenwald...

Three shady figures left a dark building, which was probably their guild. The five men, who kidnapped Happy a few days earlier were bound and hanging from the ceiling.

"Seems we got a message from Kageyama.", one of the men said to a fourth one in front, who held a big scythe that was resting on his shoulders.

"He finally got that 'item' we've been wanting.", spoke another one.

Now the man with the scythe began to hold a little speech.

"The moment of truth has arrived, gentlemen. This means we're one step closer to achieve our goals. The guildmasters will be too busy holding their conference, they won't even realize what hit them!"

Back to (y/n)'s POV

"I see. So you ran into the Eisenwald guild before.", conclude Erza, after we told her the story of when Happy was kidnapped by those five wizards and the force which made the five disappear.

"Well, I'm not sure if they were part of Eisenwald.", said Gray and I quickly added, "But they did mention lullaby."

Erza thought about it and concluded: "It sounds like they were members who dropped out and went into hiding. Perhaps they don't wanted to be a part of whatever is coming"

"So this thing is so bad, it even scares dark wizards?", Gray didn't quite believe it and I joined him in that.

"I would imagine so. That shadow that snatched Happy's kidnappers up was probably a member of Eisenwald's main force. They had to make a move to keep their plans from leaking." I nodded at Erza's theory, its sounds right.

"What could they be planning?" It was obvious that Lucy was frightened.

"Let me start from the beginning.", Erza began to start explaining her story. "On the way back from my previous job, I stopped by a pub in Onibus, when I overheard a conversation. They talked about lullaby and about some seal. They also mentioned the name Erigor."

"Lullaby? Like, a song to get children to sleep?", Lucy asked.

"Yes and the fact that it had been sealed away, means that it must be very powerful magic.", Erza stated.

Now it was my turn to ask a question. "So the guys you saw at the pub were with Eisenwald?"

"Yes. I can't believe I was such a fool that day. I didn't recognize his name. Erigor. The ace of Eisenwald. He only accepts assassination requests. Which is why he earned the name Erigor the Reaper."

"He kills for money?", Lucys voice was panicked.

"When the magic council outlawed assassination requests, Eisenwald decided that money was more important than the councils rules. As a result they were kicked out from their wizard league. That was six years ago. However they don't listen to orders and stayed active to this day.", Erza explained the history of Eisenwald.

"Ok, I should be heading back home now" Lucy was shivering and it seemed like she was going to start crying. Happy didn't make the situation really better. "Lucy is slimy all of a sudden."

"It's sweat!"

Erza ignored it and hit Natsu's head with her fist. 'Poor Natsu. I'm so glad I wasn't in his shoes right now.' "How could I've been so careless? If only I've recognized Erigors name that day, I could have forced them to reveal their scheme to me!"