Heaven's Game

(y/n)'s Pov

"Hey Blockhead!", Natsu yelled as we walked around the tower.

"Geeze, would you keep it down!", Lucy hissed at him.

"I don't see the point in sneaking around, anymore.", Gray said to Lucy. "Not after that entire ruckus that went down downstairs."

They had found a room with a big table and a lot of food. And we all just sat down and began eating.

"Why the heck are you guys eating?!", Lucy questioned them, when Virgo approached her. "I suggest you join them before there is nothing left."

"Don't worry, if it's poisoned I would have smelled it and we should take all the energy we can get.", I spoke to her.

"No thanks.", Lucy declined.

"The door that welcomed us in was controlled by a magic user.", Juvia spoke up.

"And they are well aware of our presence.", added Virgo.

"Why would they let us in?", wondered Lucy.

"You think they are trying to provoke us?", suggested Gray.

"More like they don't fear us and want a little fun.", I said. "Too bad that we will kick their asses."

"Not to be rude, but your bikini leaves little to the imagination.", Virgo said about Lucy's bikini that she had worn to swim through the underwater passage.

"Should I change?", wondered Lucy and Virgo creeped up to her. "Yes, I'll help you."

"Wait, you mean right here?!"

As Virgo dresses Lucy I held Gray's eyes shut for her privacy. "No peeking." I didn't need to be worried about Natsu, since nothing can distract him when there is food.

"I brought this over for you from the Celestial World.", Virgo said about Lucy's new dress.

"So boys, do I look super cute in this outfit, or what?", Lucy asked them.

"Oh, hell yeah.", I showed her my thumps up.

"You look great.", Gray complimented her.

"Don't compliment her!", Juvia whined.

So after Virgo went back to the Celestial Spirit World Lucy turned to them, remembering something. "Oh, did you guys want me to ask her to bring you a dry change of clothes too?"

"Nah, that does the trick just fine.", answered Gray, as he and I dried our clothes with Natsu's flames.

"He's not a dryer you know!", Lucy yelled at us.

"The intruders!" "We found them!" Guards ran into the room, catching our attention.

Before we even got the chance to fight them Erza suddenly appeared and beat them for us.

"Erza!", the boys and I exclaimed relieved.

"My goodness, you're okay.", smiled Lucy.

"Wow, she is so cool.", commented Juvia.

"It's you!", Erza exclaimed when she noticed us. "What are you doing inside of the tower?!"

"Looking for you.", answered Lucy.

"We haven't met, my name is Juvia and-"

Erza cut the Water Wizard off. "Go home! This place is far too dangerous!"